Windshield Wiper Motors

Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade the wiper motors. I had to drive some were the other night and it was poring cars and trucks and i could not see a damn thing even though the blades were on high. although it did not look like it. Anyways, i was wondering how fast the blades should move and if i can make it so there are more wiper blade speeds, so its just not slow and fast. Any ideas?

if you haven't already, go get some rainex wiper fluid, i can drive in a full on pour now w/o having to use wipers, cause it beads up and rolls off, although the wipers make it EASIER to see, if they fail im aight

Id imagine that this job would be rather difficult, considering if you find another vehicle's motor, and it fits, you still have an issue due to how much travel that motor uses, and then the power being supplied to it would still be the same as the previous

Wax or RainX the windshield and a good set of blades (I actually use the RainX brand ones-no skipping or streaking for almost a year so far and thats thru a winter)and your in

Anyways, i was wondering how fast the blades should move and if i can make it so there are more wiper blade speeds, so its just not slow and fast. Any ideas?

X10 on the rainex. Just don't apply it over stickers (alcohol based).

The other thing you could do is buy an intermittent wiper switch assembly and motor out of another 95XE, sort of like the one in my driveway that I'm parting out... :D

B