Factory Service Manual

Help!! I bought a Factory Service Manual CD that had 1990 - 2005. Awhile back and used it a lot to do some maintenence. Well, apperently I lost the CD and I cant find it. I was looking around the forums and found a few links, but they do not work any longer. So, I was hoping, no, Praying, that some one hear had a 1995 Pathfinder Factory Service Manual download thats in .pdf format.

Thanks for your help. =P

HAHA!! After spending 4 hours online looking for the FSM's I found a wonderful place that works.

http://www.aubreyandcharles.com/ServiceManuals/

ENJOY!!!

that link leads to a page that three different anti-virus programs (nortons, mcafee, avg) say the files are infected.

Not sure how diff the manuals are between 94 and 95 but i have a pdf of the 94 manual if you are interested.

I have the full 94, the 94 update and the 95 suppliment. I can host them temporarily if you want to download or I can snail-mail you a CD for a couple bucks to cover postage.

I have several other years (including models other than the pathy) but not the complete set. I was going to fix that then I discovered that my 'source' had implemented new security measures and my exploited vulnerability point no longer worked. Guess it's hack-time.

Edited by k9sar

I have several other years (including models other than the pathy) but not the complete set. I was going to fix that then I discovered that my 'source' had implemented new security measures and my exploited vulnerability point no longer worked. Guess it's hack-time.

hmm I think I know which site you refer to...I was severely disappointed when they figured out that people could access the information for free...I enjoyed looking at all the brand new vehicles and flipping through the FSMs