reiter pit meet up!

jeffrhine

if your gonna go to reiter, make sure you have a locker, and don't care about body damage.

I care about body damage... I don't have a locker... and my tires are bald as hell.

um...... maybe I will pass on this one?? but I will check back in to see whats happining.... if enough people go maybe I will join so if I get stuck i wont be screwed...

You could do this with bald tires and stock suspension really.. I go up there all the time, and the only body damage i've gotten is a dent where my rockers should be :) but I was going through some big rocks. I see stock trucks there all the time...

You can still wheel and have fun without having a crazy off roader you know :wackinit:

really? you think so?

i don't care what you do, just letting people know, that reiter is not a "mild" play area.. yes there are a few spots. But i bet you'ld have alot more fun at evans with a stock pathfinder. more to its liking.

have a look at 90% of the vehicles up at reiter.

and i really hope you your Wacking it smily is not an implication that i'm a jerk off.

really? you think so?

i don't care what you do, just letting people know, that reiter is not a "mild" play area.. yes there are a few spots. But i bet you'ld have alot more fun at evans with a stock pathfinder. more to its liking.

have a look at 90% of the vehicles up at reiter.

and i really hope you your Wacking it smily is not an implication that i'm a jerk off.

where is evans? (I'm in Issaquah and still getting to know the area)

where is evans? (I'm in Issaquah and still getting to know the area)

167 south to 410

In buckly head towards Wilkison / carbonado.

keep going.. just after teh BIG bridge (past all the towns) go up hill at the Y.. keep going..

You'll find it.

Is something getting set up? I'd love to come out and meet everyone, and have a fun day of wheelin'. Also, my friend goes up to Reiter all the time to shoot, so if anyone else is into it, that could be something else to do there.

Is something getting set up? I'd love to come out and meet everyone, and have a fun day of wheelin'. Also, my friend goes up to Reiter all the time to shoot, so if anyone else is into it, that could be something else to do there.

please don't shoot up there.. right now they are trying to close it down because of too many idiots leaving crap behind.

I'm willing to bet that you leave targets and spent shells / cartirdges everywhere.

(i may be wrong, but i see it EVERY TIME OUT)

please don't shoot up there.. right now they are trying to close it down because of too many idiots leaving crap behind.

I'm willing to bet that you leave targets and spent shells / cartirdges everywhere.

(i may be wrong, but i see it EVERY TIME OUT)

Me? ABSOLUTELY NOT! I haven't really shot there, but I am ALL about leaving a place CLEANER than you found it. It pisses me off so much when people leave all their crap behind. It takes maybe 15 minutes to clean up after you shoot. It's people that DON'T clean up that give all the bureaucrats in the capitol a reason to shut everything down (be it off-roading trails, or shooting spots).

Plus it's wastes soooo much money to just leave brass behind. You can actually sell that stuff to places/people that reload. Just proves the point how supremely stupid some people are.

Edited by JeuBacca

I'm glad i'm wrong about you..

what about your friend?

anyway, just keep it clean and safe.

within the next 5 years we will not have anyplace to wheel.

My friend, not so sure. But he really never goes shooting.

I'm just getting sick and tired of all these "officials", who are supposed to represent us essentially telling us what we CAN'T do. What ever happened to "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of HAPPINESS"!