terrano vs 4runner challenge :P :P

comnthroo

went to the track on the north side of yanchep yesterday in the terrano and in the company of a 88 4runner with a new stock 2.0/chinese copy of original engine innit! good news terrano owners! if you know the area well, you'll know there are some fun hills to go over up there, the terrano just walked on up where as the 4runner had a bit of trouble getting up....but did make it....the proud owner of the 4runner which is my dad, even admitted that the terrano is pretty good! i was really impressed/relieved/happy too. at first when i looked at the hills i was coming across i was nervous/@!*%ting myself, especially when seeing the 4runner get stuck on one hill where it had two deep holes in the track...

also tried the big hill that is at the end when you go through the fence - which i dont think your mean to go in but there was well over 10 cars had already gone through so i gave it a crack anyway...unfort. no good, maybe i didnt put the tyre pressure down enough, tho it was already down to 15 psi?...

terrano 1

4runner 0

still want to see how she'll go on a beach tho

Well done bud, when I finally get around to doing my CV's I'll have to head down with you. And we should get the local Terry boys and do the lines, see if we can put the big boys to shame.

IMGP2381.jpg

this is the only pic i got before the "challenge", had too much fun after this!

terry run def sounds like fun....give us a bit of notice and we'll do this for sure.

thanks

Edited by comnthroo

IMGP2381.jpg

this is the only pic i got before the "challenge", had too much fun after this!

terry run def sounds like fun....give us a bit of notice and we'll do this for sure.

thanks

Jason, I knew you were a young bloke, but didnt realise you were that young, or is that not you in front of your old mans 4runner

:rofl:

• 5 months later...

One time at the end of the day at my job ( i work up at a ski resort, i give 5 people rides because im the only one with 4wd :aok: ) it was about 4:30pm and we were just getting ready to leave when this lady and her little kid came up to me asking me for help. they had tried to drive up a road that hadn't been plowed and they got stuck in about 2ft deep snow. so i pull up to help and they have like a 2004 Toyota sequoia with a v8 the dad was digging the car out, but they were still really stuck!! (wish i took some pics of it, although that might have seen a little mean). but we hooked up my pathfinder and i put it in 4wd lo and it took a couple of good tugs we got them free! they had been stuck for like 4 hours digging themselves out.

sooo

Nissan 1

Toyota 0

• 1 month later...

One time at the end of the day at my job ( i work up at a ski resort, i give 5 people rides because im the only one with 4wd :aok: ) it was about 4:30pm and we were just getting ready to leave when this lady and her little kid came up to me asking me for help. they had tried to drive up a road that hadn't been plowed and they got stuck in about 2ft deep snow. so i pull up to help and they have like a 2004 Toyota sequoia with a v8 the dad was digging the car out, but they were still really stuck!! (wish i took some pics of it, although that might have seen a little mean). but we hooked up my pathfinder and i put it in 4wd lo and it took a couple of good tugs we got them free! they had been stuck for like 4 hours digging themselves out.

sooo

Nissan 1

Toyota 0

Nissan 2

Toyota 0 lol

hey guys,

what the hell was i thinking getting a v8 5 speed black hsv enhanced commode with only 114,ooo on the clock? :P...looking at getting another terrano soon. got my eye on one atm...why a terrano, been looking at other 4wds patrols landy (budget 7K) and i think these are a good car economy, size and enough power wise.

tkae it easy!

Jas