morpheus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After:

DSCN1080.JPG

Thats right... 4 inches

Dude trust me thats fairly normal with a spacer added. Without any spacer I got about 3" of lift when I 1st put the AC coils in but it settled out at like 2-2.5" & my rear has settled out to almost 3"

SO how about modding one for a WD? :D

Bender, who built Morpheus's bumper, has already done a WD21 bumper. Mine was his prototype. :aok:

IMG_116.jpg

IMG_117.jpg

Meh, it's okay.

(Morpheus, it's awesome - don't tell Bendy pants I said that :D)

You do know I come here once in a while right! :D:stickwack::D

You do know I come here once in a while right! :D:stickwack::D

I don't know, with only 13 posts, it can't be that often... :stickwack::stickwack::stickwack:

lol

(or maybe you just read a lot)

Edited by morpheus

WOW! That looks AMAZING! So, would you be able to make another one without fitting it on the actual truck??? I'd be interested in one....I not to worried about shipping.....I travel alot and could possibly pick it up when in your neck of the woods. Whats the "ball park figure" in buying one from you?

WOW! That looks AMAZING! So, would you be able to make another one without fitting it on the actual truck??? I'd be interested in one....I not to worried about shipping.....I travel alot and could possibly pick it up when in your neck of the woods. Whats the "ball park figure" in buying one from you?

I appreciate the compliment as this was my first R50 bumper to date. I have no problem making more, and I am sure I could find volunteers here so I could mock it up to their trucks.

As for a price...I haven't thought about that yet. I owed Morpheus some favours for when his dealership did my timing belt, so I just built him a bumper as a return favour ( thats not an accurate description per say, but short and sweet).

If I had people who were serious about one, I would do more. I have to do one for another WD21 ( bumper only ) but then I am free to fab new ones. I have been asked for blueprints, but I made this one out of my head, sort of on the fly with morpheus. To document and CAD this thing up is more work than I have time for ( I am going to be a Dad for the first time in less than 4 weeks! :fireworx: .)

If I built you one I do have family and friends still in Windsor...so I could bring it down to the Detroit/Windsor border for you, slap it on and send you on your way. If you really want one, then I can seriously sit down and figure out a price.

Thanks again for all the compliments, I had fun building this bumper and it is my favourite one out of all the ones I have built. It is the coolest bumper with the wrap around wings, better than the 6 or so bumpers I have built for Xterra's IMHO.

Cheers

Jay.

I appreciate the compliment as this was my first R50 bumper to date. I have no problem making more, and I am sure I could find volunteers here so I could mock it up to their trucks.

As for a price...I haven't thought about that yet. I owed Morpheus some favours for when his dealership did my timing belt, so I just built him a bumper as a return favour ( thats not an accurate description per say, but short and sweet).

If I had people who were serious about one, I would do more. I have to do one for another WD21 ( bumper only ) but then I am free to fab new ones. I have been asked for blueprints, but I made this one out of my head, sort of on the fly with morpheus. To document and CAD this thing up is more work than I have time for ( I am going to be a Dad for the first time in less than 4 weeks! :fireworx: .)

If I built you one I do have family and friends still in Windsor...so I could bring it down to the Detroit/Windsor border for you, slap it on and send you on your way. If you really want one, then I can seriously sit down and figure out a price.

Thanks again for all the compliments, I had fun building this bumper and it is my favourite one out of all the ones I have built. It is the coolest bumper with the wrap around wings, better than the 6 or so bumpers I have built for Xterra's IMHO.

Cheers

Jay.

I'll definitely keep that in mind.....And Congratulations!

I work for bands that tour and I'll be in Canada.....

Tues Aug 11th - The Agora - Quebec City, QUE

Wed Aug 12th - Bell Center - Montreal, QUE

Fri Aug 14th - Molson Amphitheater - Toronto, ONT

Sun Aug 16th - The Burton Cummings Theater - Winnipeg, MAN

Tues Aug 18th - MacEwan Hall - Calgary, AB

Wed Aug 19th - Shaw Conference Center - Edmonton, AB

When you said "Slap It On" I assume that means "bolt on" or would it have to be welded on?

I have no welding skills! If it Bolts On....Then maybe I could meet you in one of these cities....and I could just throw the bumper in one of our semi trucks and install myself when I get home! Obviously, Free Tickets To The Show!

I'm a little tapped for cash right now....I haven't toured since November And I too have a kid...4 Year old little girl. Money won't start rolling in until June anyway. You can PM me a price, but I am very serious.

Take Care!

Jose Baraquio

OffTourRoadie96

WE'VE BEEN INVADED!!!

LMAO!

Morpheus you need to update your sig pic :aok:

I will once I get some new offroad pics... (front bumper coming very soon too)

Edited by morpheus