What else do you drive?

Morningwould

Just a personal joke, Bud. Camaro and firebird drivers are 94% likely to have a mullet... :D

Mullets are 78% likely to be generated by inbreeding...

Just ignore me. ;)

B

I thought you were saying you saw a mullet in a pic and I was trying to figure it out cause I don't know anyone with a mullet, lol.

No worries, just couldn't figure out what you were talking about.... :itsallgood:

• 8 months later...

Bought this in April through JDM imports dealer in BC. Had it imported from Japan, super low mileage and quite clean for its age.

Model Year '95 740i (Production date 9/94), only 76k km

M60B40 4.0L V8

7treasure body kit w/ low profile spoiler

7treasure lowering kit with S-EDC

19" M-Par wheels on Nexen N3000 tires

Bosch HID headlight conversion w/ Umnitza angel eyes

DSC08031.jpg

Edited by tekazgtr1984

Here's the latest picture of my 06 Titan which is my main ride. In this pic we were pulling up to my Mom an Dads house for my wife's 40th birthday party. They were standing down the road with signs, while my wife turned several shades of red!

James

MyTitan.jpg

One day when I get time I will get a new profile pic with all three of my Nissans and one Suzuki. If Nissan made a motorcycle I would have one of them too. All my vehicles except the pathy are white. Makes for a cool looking driveway.

Some of the ambulances down here in my small down in the desert are 4X4 with winches... you should look into those next time you get a new one lol.

My benz is gone, I DD the pathfinder and drive this on sunny days... :jig:

2039949050104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

I added one of my family's harness bars and a camera mount 2 weekends ago, but still haven't decided on seats...

2434525230104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

2788518850104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

I have recently smoked out the amber turn signals and replaced the amber side markers with smoked.. giving it a much better appearance.

2136580110104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

2661929020104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

I am a very lucky person, and don't worry.. I know it. :aok:

Edited by beavis0076

2010 SB3. It has a methanol injected Kawasaki 636 Micro.

n718209912875074821.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I need to slap another enduro car togher... get back on the dirt circle.

the Plymubishi in it's sad state...

fd6f0662.jpg

91 Eclipse RS non-turbo twin cam FWD only 5 speed

Proably won't dig it off the hill even though I say I want to

I have recently smoked out the amber turn signals and replaced the amber side markers with smoked.. giving it a much better appearance.

2136580110104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

The smoke would look better if the paint was a dark color, should have used a light spray of silver on them to blend them in, my opinion :shrug: .

The provincial ambulance service has had a few 4x4 ambulances in the northern communities of British Columbia, but they get driven by some idiots and roll a lot easier since they sit taller. As of now, there's only one 4x4 ambulance still in service in BC (which is strange.. because it snows a lot in the winter).

The Hellas are nice on the new unit :)

Not as nice as the flashy lights though :D

1992 Ford Taurus SHO (DD)

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2001 Chrysler Town and Country

1970 Plymouth Roadrunner (383)

1929 Ford Model A Roadster Pick up

1965 Ford GT40- My job is right next door to Holman moody, the engine builders, and they let me take it to lunch on occasion :)

1970 Plymouth Roadrunner (383) <-- sick!!

1929 Ford Model A Roadster Pick up <-- classic

1965 Ford GT40 <--- AMAZING!! <-- i hope you thank the car gods at night for that one!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i drive: 2000 chev malibu :thumbsdown:

my dads 2007 GMC Sierra 4x4 (its black, with the black denali front bumper)

my bro's 2002 Acura cl type S. (black)

The smoke would look better if the paint was a dark color, should have used a light spray of silver on them to blend them in, my opinion :shrug: .

GG I would have to agree, however this is just a tempory fix until I can afford the bixenon units... I spent $30 to have this done and am happier with this look than the orange..

I don't think it would look good with either. Should've left it stock. Mostly because of how the light looks as a whole. It just looks like the light stops too abruptly