What else do you drive?

Morningwould

My neighbor has a BMW like that one, the electrical fan on it died so it overheated and cost a fortune to repair.

He wasn't driving it fast enough! If he was driving it properly, the air being pushed through the grill would have been plenty to keep that baby cool!

Here are the Toyota Tacoma pics OSR, fleurys and others requested.

Parked across the street. Gives you an idea of the ride height.

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0009-8.jpg

DSC_0011-6.jpg

DSC_0012-7.jpg

DSC_0014-7.jpg

DSC_0015-8.jpg

2.5" front coilover lift with ToyTec/Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100s

Add-A-Lead rear lift

Rear Bilstein 6100s

ARBs (hence the wires you see in the cab; haven't put em in the gash yet)

Light Racing control arms (heavier-duty and more maneuverable than stock)

EBC YellowStuff pads (well worth it :aok:)

Motul 600 Dot 3/4 brake fluid (594 degree dry boiling point, 421 degree wet boiling point)

Sliders and skids

4.56 gears vs the stock 3.73

33" TrXus MT - originally destined for the R50

I must say I was NOT impressed by the stock UCA. Check it out. Stamped metal. The R50s UCA looked much tougher by comparison. Also, where the R50 had to two bolts holding the front strut in, the Taco only has 1. Taco frame is pretty good, though - double-walled.

DSC_0016-7.jpg

2007 Ford Focus.....The most boring car I have ever driven. I shouldn't complain I got for free from my Dad when he gave up driving. Also, having it has given me the opportunity to do many much need/wanted mods/repairs to my Pathy. When the Pathy is done the Focus goes back in the garage, until the next round of mods! I really have a thing against automatic's and sitting on the ground so I'd rather suck down gas with the Pathfinder than drive the Focus. *lol*

Edited by andreus009

PLEASE! I'm not cluttering up that work of art with some skank on the hood. Can you imagine the amount of antiseptic, shampoo and antiseptic I'd have to use to clean it off! :lol:

Thanks. Now, if only I had enough money left to actually buy gas to DRIVE it. :rofl:

It would be like throwing a slice of bologna on the hood, same after effect.

2007 Ford Focus.....The most boring car I have ever driven. I shouldn't complain I got for free from my Dad when he gave up driving. Also, having it has given me the opportunity to do many much need/wanted mods/repairs to my Pathy. When the Pathy is done the Focus goes back in the garage, until the next round of mods! I really have a thing against automatic's and sitting on the ground so I'd rather suck down gas with the Pathfinder than drive the Focus. *lol*

Oh god. I'm so sorry.

My friend has an 07 focus. He's not a car guy so it's a "point a to point b" car. But it's one of the worst cars I've ever driven since the Chrysler K-Cars.

It would be a great car if they kept the zest and style of the older Focus, and combine that with the fuel economy and Sync system in the new one. They killed all of the driving fun in the new Focus and killed the telescoping steering wheel. Driving one now feels like driving a POS Corolla or Camry.

Oh god. I'm so sorry.

My friend has an 07 focus. He's not a car guy so it's a "point a to point b" car. But it's one of the worst cars I've ever driven since the Chrysler K-Cars.

Don't be bad mouthing the K-car(gotta remember what some of my choices of cars to own/have owned are)... still say a srt-4 driveline in a woodgrained Aries wagon would be a blast to own. Imagine trying to tell soemone "I got smoked by a K-car wagon" :rofl:

This is my other pride and joy. Always wanted one, even as a kid, and, thanks to the recession, got a screaming deal on a mint condition one in stock form. Of course, you guys know me. :D I can never leave something stock. So here she is after the mods.

'99 BMW 740il

Bone stock with virtually no options. Only option selected were the multi-way electric seats. Of course, these things came pretty loaded.

4.4L V8, 282 hp 312 lb/ft torque

Rear Wheel Drive

84,000 miles.

Mods:

Dinan Supercharger. Ups power to 412 hp and 387 ft/lb torque

Cold Air Intake (part of supercharger package)

Larger fuel injectors (part of supercharger package)

Larger intake manifold (part of supercharger package)

Various other mechanical upgrades as part of supercharger package

Dinan Exhaust

Bilstein Heavy Duty Struts Front & Rear

New BMW springs Front & Rear

Brembo cross-drilled rotors

Sanded and rattle-canned black original BMW calipers :)

Motul 600 Dot 3/4 brake fluid (wet boiling point 421 degrees)

18x8 Sport Edition (TireRack house brand) Wheels

255/45-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tires

Xenon headlights w/halo rings

Alpine IVA-D106 in-dash Single-Din DVD Player/Head unit with 7" motorized screen

Alpine NAV, Bluetooth and Imprint Sound Processor hooked to above

JL Audio G Series Amp for F&R speakers

JL Audio G Series Amp bridged for subwoofers

JL Audio W1V2-2 13.5" dual subs in JL Audio enclosure (needed this cause the single sub couldn't get through the cars thick structure)

Focal Polyglass speakers Front & Rear

Completely de-badged. Stock blue-and-white roundels replaced with black-and-white ones everywhere. :)

Vanity Plate: Jager. I selected this because it's the German word for "hunter". It was only AFTER I got the plate that I realized 99% of people would think of the drink. :lol:

Anywhere, here she is. This is the only spot on the web where she's posted and pics of her are available.

DSC_0009-7.jpg

DSC_0017-5.jpg

DSC_0011-5.jpg

DSC_0012-6.jpg

DSC_0016-6.jpg

DSC_0013-5.jpg

DSC_0014-6.jpg

DSC_0015-7.jpg

DSC_0019-4.jpg

I has a jealous, Jaya... This car is just savagely cool. :aok:

Now I really wish mine would get here faster. :lol:

Don't be bad mouthing the K-car(gotta remember what some of my choices of cars to own/have owned are)... still say a srt-4 driveline in a woodgrained Aries wagon would be a blast to own. Imagine trying to tell soemone "I got smoked by a K-car wagon" :rofl:

I hated the K-Cars with a passion lol. But you have a point. I guess from a fuel mileage standpoint it worked. But a car that handles like a minivan is no fun.

Although they had other cars on the same platform I liked. I actually kind of liked the LeBaron with the flip lights. There are some other goofy ones I dug. Daytona was on there at some point. And the Shelby Chargers I liked alot! I wish the Shelby Rampage got a turbo. And before I hear "It wasn't real" it was a dealer installed option for the Rampage lol.

Hey man those turbo Aries wagons are fast as hell.

for the time they were. I guess in today's day and age it feels weird to think about it. Back then 200hp was amazing (the Corvette was rated at 185 in 1978). Now we got 260hp I4 compacts.

Just sort of feel jaded.

I also have a 92 Camaro RS 25th Anniversary. I haven't driven it in a while though as I'm at school with my pathy and it sits at home with a for sale sign in it. I also have another pathy but it's currently out of commission waiting on a SAS. Here's a link to some pics of my camaro though.

Camaro (for sale...)

I has a jealous, Jaya... This car is just savagely cool. :aok:

Now I really wish mine would get here faster. :lol:

Hmmm, probably not a good time to mention I got 19s with 285/35 rear, a JL W7 12" sub (no trunk space with those 2 monsters) and am swapping the stock 2.93 gear for a 3.64... :lol:

Seriously, thanks. :) When yours arrives, I highly suggest going straight to 19s. Forget the whole 18 intermediate stage. I bought TireRacks "BremmerKRaft BR03" 19s and they worked out really well. Also, the stock sound system is completely worthless junk. Throw all that stuff away. You don't have to go wild like I did, but any decent aftermarket setup will beat the pants off stock.

Looking forward to the pics of your new ride. :aok:

I also have a 92 Camaro RS 25th Anniversary. I haven't driven it in a while though as I'm at school with my pathy and it sits at home with a for sale sign in it. I also have another pathy but it's currently out of commission waiting on a SAS. Here's a link to some pics of my camaro though.

Camaro (for sale...)

*points*

Mullet!!

B

Just a personal joke, Bud. Camaro and firebird drivers are 94% likely to have a mullet... :D

Mullets are 78% likely to be generated by inbreeding...

Just ignore me. ;)

B

Your starting to sound like someone else I know B...

Camaro (for sale...)

Your neighbor has a nice Xterra