What else do you drive?

Morningwould

My grandpa had one of those bonnevilles, I dunno why but it never seemed as wide as the pictures show it....his was black with a black interior and man, that was one NICE car, really comfy and quiet, I always thought it was so cool cause it had a little light that would tell you if a door was open visually by showing the door open on the light for each open door, and had a ton of other really sweet gadgets and display things on the gauge area...

Very nice cars :)

Im getting another buy pretty soon here, hopefully.....gotta retake that dang safety course and all <_<

ha yeah i always thought that was cool too on my aunts pontiac until i got my z and it has "bitching betty" its a voice warning system that says like left door is open, right door is open, parking brake is on, gas is low, lights are on and a few others. its pretty cool but i do like the pontiac thing too! Forgot for some reason they put a gforce meter in these things are goes from .5 g to -.5 depneding on acceleratio and decleration

Edited by edicer2

• 3 weeks later...

97 Subaru Forester Turbo

Mods: Ver. 4 STi top mount intercooler, 27.5" Goodyear Wrangler A/Ts, Rage muffler, cheap mushroom air filter,

and the best part: Rainbow horn with sirens and animal sounds lol

Now a project (Very) patiently awaiting manual conversion after getting water in the auto 'box :lol:

17-06-07_1718.jpg

17-06-07_1721.jpg

And a couple of offroading pics

Offroad3.jpg

Offroad4.jpg

1999 S10 (2.2L I4, 5-sp., short bed)

HPIM0955.jpg

I know a guy that will drive nothing but stock hight or lowered 2.2 ,stick,S10s with APC body kits.All year round not 4x4s ether.In the winter he'll put a set of TSLs on the back and call it good.He currently goes threw one a winter this way.I thought it was funny because the guy I'm talking about thinks the 4banger 10s are the fastest trucks out there and he always says that he has 10k into the engine alone.

There not bad looking trucks though but the white paint and blue flames dont appeal to me that much...it should be black with maybe a charcoal grey or red two tone.

Edited by nismothunder

it was already like that when I got it lol. I'm fine with it I suppose. I want to get it repainted when I take it off the road. Just not a huge priority getting it repainted.

But as for "fast" the dude is OUT of his mind. You can make a "decent" 2.2 for $10k. Custom turbo and the like. I've seen a decent amount but for the price you'd take to boost and do all that work to a 2.2 you could've done a V8 or V6 swap. I don't see the appeal of messing much with an iron OHV I4 lol. But the stock 2.2 S10 is literally a death trap. When your truck is slower than a Yaris.... You've got a problem. Max speed in them is like... 65-70mph. and that still has high revs in 5th gear.

I love it but at the same time I hate it lol

Its funny because the same guy says they'll go *well* over 100 and get 45 mpg.He's completly full of crap.He doesnt have 10k in the engine,all he has is a cold air intake,header and sport exhaust(he changes it from duel to singal about once a month).

But they are neat little trucks.

Besides the pathy, I have a 01 GSX-R 1000 .... Am a member of the 300+ club. Scary fast. And at 6'7" 230 you can imagine what an average size rider can do on these things. Just sold the 78' 924 I posted in the For Sale section. Only got $300 but I had to move it.

Guess thats what happens when you store things at other peoples houses.

The wifes got an 06 Acura CSX. Fun when your using the paddle shifters but its just a civic with flash.

This is my other pride and joy. Always wanted one, even as a kid, and, thanks to the recession, got a screaming deal on a mint condition one in stock form. Of course, you guys know me. :D I can never leave something stock. So here she is after the mods.

'99 BMW 740il

Bone stock with virtually no options. Only option selected were the multi-way electric seats. Of course, these things came pretty loaded.

4.4L V8, 282 hp 312 lb/ft torque

Rear Wheel Drive

84,000 miles.

Mods:

Dinan Supercharger. Ups power to 412 hp and 387 ft/lb torque

Cold Air Intake (part of supercharger package)

Larger fuel injectors (part of supercharger package)

Larger intake manifold (part of supercharger package)

Various other mechanical upgrades as part of supercharger package

Dinan Exhaust

Bilstein Heavy Duty Struts Front & Rear

New BMW springs Front & Rear

Brembo cross-drilled rotors

Sanded and rattle-canned black original BMW calipers :)

Motul 600 Dot 3/4 brake fluid (wet boiling point 421 degrees)

18x8 Sport Edition (TireRack house brand) Wheels

255/45-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tires

Xenon headlights w/halo rings

Alpine IVA-D106 in-dash Single-Din DVD Player/Head unit with 7" motorized screen

Alpine NAV, Bluetooth and Imprint Sound Processor hooked to above

JL Audio G Series Amp for F&R speakers

JL Audio G Series Amp bridged for subwoofers

JL Audio W1V2-2 13.5" dual subs in JL Audio enclosure (needed this cause the single sub couldn't get through the cars thick structure)

Focal Polyglass speakers Front & Rear

Completely de-badged. Stock blue-and-white roundels replaced with black-and-white ones everywhere. :)

Vanity Plate: Jager. I selected this because it's the German word for "hunter". It was only AFTER I got the plate that I realized 99% of people would think of the drink. :lol:

Anywhere, here she is. This is the only spot on the web where she's posted and pics of her are available.

DSC_0009-7.jpg

DSC_0017-5.jpg

DSC_0011-5.jpg

DSC_0012-6.jpg

DSC_0016-6.jpg

DSC_0013-5.jpg

DSC_0014-6.jpg

DSC_0015-7.jpg

DSC_0019-4.jpg

Edited by GoPathyGo

What, no body shot??? I wanna see curves, damn it!!! :D

Sweet ride Jaya, enjoy it...

*seriously jealous*

B

PLEASE! I'm not cluttering up that work of art with some skank on the hood. Can you imagine the amount of antiseptic, shampoo and antiseptic I'd have to use to clean it off! :lol:

Thanks. Now, if only I had enough money left to actually buy gas to DRIVE it. :rofl:

Edited by GoPathyGo

My neighbor has a BMW like that one, the electrical fan on it died so it overheated and cost a fortune to repair.

Wow, you're a ray of sunshine aren't you ??? :lol:

Fortunately, the common problems - power steering, radiator, fan - had either already been fixed or blew apart within a week of my buying it. Since they sold it to me with a 30-day/1,000 mile warranty, it was fixed on their dime. :) Considering I pushed them down on price a lot, I don't think they made a dime on it. One of the rare occasions I came out ahead of a stealership.