What else do you drive?

Morningwould

I'm from Canada... so yes, I can. ;)

Just for the record, I've got a broker shopping for me in Japan as we speak. My new toy should hit the coast in late March '10. :D

I know. I was just razzing ya on the whole JDM/import from Japan thing. :)

What's the new toy ?

I know. I was just razzing ya on the whole JDM/import from Japan thing. :)

What's the new toy ?

Oh, well now I'm the idiot for clearly not realizing it... :doh:

New toy is gonna be Nissan (go figure), the fabled R33 GT-R V-Spec. Bone stock, original owner, under 80,000km.

It's gonna be nasty. :lol:

Oh, well now I'm the idiot for clearly not realizing it... :doh:

New toy is gonna be Nissan (go figure), the fabled R33 GT-R V-Spec. Bone stock, original owner, under 80,000km.

It's gonna be nasty. :lol:

Oh very nice. You planning to amp her up a bit ? Do I hear 400 horses ? 500 ? :)

Eh, I wouldn't seriously mock you. You're too good-natured. Just assume I'm joking. I usually am anyway.

Oh very nice. You planning to amp her up a bit ? Do I hear 400 horses ? 500 ? :)

Eh, I wouldn't seriously mock you. You're too good-natured. Just assume I'm joking. I usually am anyway.

Good to know! :aok:

Good-natured, you say? That's the first I've ever heard. So thanks! :D

And yes, I've got some plans for the RB but I'm going to try and keep it still streetable for day-to-day stuff. I'm hoping for ~350HP while keeping the mods to a minimum (i.e. no internals). I'll definitely do exhaust, intake, aftermarket intercooler, etc. but keep it simple for the most part. Wheels and tires, naturally. But nice Rays Volk wheels or maybe Gram Lights and some Toyo Proxes T1R wrapping those bad boys. But no crummy body kits or big GT wing. The most I'd do would be carbon fibre hood and maybe the Nismo bumpers/skirts. Keep it simple, I say!

Literally! :lol:

Was the first vehicle ever designed built with the steering wheel on the RH or LH side? Always wanted to know that. :scratchhead:

That would have been the 1769 Cugnot, which was a CENTRAL drive

cugnot.jpg

That would have been the 1769 Cugnot, which was a CENTRAL drive

So it's a draw... Dang. I was hoping for a conclusive victor to end the debate. :lol:

Central drive is the right way? Bah, we all lose... Maybe it's high time I get me a McLaren F1 GTR. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Sweet! :aok:

Have you put it on the dyno?

Not yet, I've only done laptop runs so far but once I get 1.9 roller rockers in I'll dyno it. I'm very curious to know what my HP at the wheels is.

I'm not much for Pontiacs, but that thing has sleeper written all over it.

Meh, If I HAD to drive a FWD Pontiac, i'd have to go with the older SSEI Bonneville. Take the badge off and nobody would ever know... (I feel about the same for G/Ps as I do G/As, and some of you get the idea of how I feel about them). The annivesary G/Ps did come in that kickin shade of purple though. No offence meant, it is nice just not me.

I have a 1986 nissan 300zx GLL but its a na :-( very clean and mint but someday with either be turboed or rb25det

DSC_0048.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture008.jpg

DSC_0242copy.jpg

ericblured.jpg

car.jpg

MODS

8k hids

projector headlights

2" lowering tokico springs and struts

18" tsw thruxton wheels

225/40/z18 tires

in dash clarion dvd/cd player

10" audiobann eternal

1000 watt rms alpine amp

4 4way carion speakers

450watt rms 4 channel amp

dual battery ( one yellow top one red top)

front turbo lip (not pictured)

interior lights

k&n intake

lazy eye mod

smoked brakes and clear blinker and reverse lights

turbo center light for when i turbo it very rare only came on the 200zr

Edited by edicer2

Nice...

A good friend of mine has a turbo and it moves pretty good. His is an ugly maroon color, just dosen't have any flash.

Great rim pic, nice effect!

I have a 1986 nissan 300zx GLL but its a na :-( very clean and mint but someday with either be turboed or rb25det
Edited by JUDGE

Nice...

A good friend of mine has a turbo and it moves pretty good. His is an ugly maroon color, just dosen't have any flash.

Great rim pic, nice effect!

ha yeah i wish it was turboed really bad! if i could find a good turboed parts car i do it in a heart beat! turbo makes the car really fun to drive my friends have sr20 240sx's and my other friend has a 280zx turbo and both a pretty snappy

thanks my friend took that picture for me he is in photography

Edited by edicer2

Meh, If I HAD to drive a FWD Pontiac, i'd have to go with the older SSEI Bonneville. Take the badge off and nobody would ever know... (I feel about the same for G/Ps as I do G/As, and some of you get the idea of how I feel about them). The annivesary G/Ps did come in that kickin shade of purple though. No offence meant, it is nice just not me.

My grandpa had one of those bonnevilles, I dunno why but it never seemed as wide as the pictures show it....his was black with a black interior and man, that was one NICE car, really comfy and quiet, I always thought it was so cool cause it had a little light that would tell you if a door was open visually by showing the door open on the light for each open door, and had a ton of other really sweet gadgets and display things on the gauge area...

Very nice cars :)

Im getting another buy pretty soon here, hopefully.....gotta retake that dang safety course and all <_<