What else do you drive?

Morningwould

My DD/work truck is a former farm truck. It was a bone stock 99 Ford F350, 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel with a 5 speed manual Tranny (with a granny gear), 4-wheel drive. I added a TS 6 position chip, an AFE Air Intake & a bigger exhaust & now she dynos at 403hp & 796 lbs of torque She can fit 315/75's with no rub but I'm gonna wear these down before I get new tires. I also added new head lights, put a tint on her & revamped the stereo system.

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

I just don't understand why people do this to trucks. Its purpose is haulin, and towin. And now you need like a foot of drop hitch to tow anything, and you made it a pain in the ass to load anything in to the bed, for anything but a fork lift.

In other news... my dad has an 05 2500, and I wish he had held out for the facelift, the current front fascia looks mean, and I love it! But oh well, least he doesn't have a, make his truck useless, lift.

Edited by silverton

just another beater...

2011 2500

hemi

8" BDS long arm lift

38x15.5x20 grapplers on 20" XD revolver wheels

flowmaster

K&N intake

IMG_1572.jpg

Nice truck for a dodge! Dodge isn't afraid to use a solid front axle on a truck either.

James

hate it or love it...doesnt matter to me.

it pulls a 5K lbs trailer with my quads on it just fine...i didnt buy it to pull or haul anything...some people like cars, i like big trucks.

• Like 1

hate it or love it...doesnt matter to me.

it pulls a 5K lbs trailer with my quads on it just fine...i didnt buy it to pull or haul anything...some people like cars, i like big trucks.

Exactly. People that get bent out of shape over what other people buy with their money need to grow up. That's why we're in America man. Are you planning on building up the engine at all? A good buddy of mine has an '01 Cummins putting down 810HP and 1300FT/LBS. That truck screams!

My work truck 3"lift ; 35"grapplers; 20"revolver wheels; Blacked out tool boxes and ladder rack; Boss snow plow; Money maker!!!

ad77f397.jpg

Wifes car BMW 535 Twin turbo six banger

b66b0ce2.jpg

Dog hauler We have Three Great Danes!!!!

1c26c933.jpg

Wifes new ride 2012 Rubicon Unlimited

5e68fd73.jpg

Edited by PaMountianbiker

My cozin has a 04 3/4 ton hemi crew cab ram, looks the same as that except it has Mickey T's and 300k+ on it. It hauls his atv's and camper just fine. Not bad off road ether.

My familys 97 f350 is lifted and it needs a 12 inch drop hitch to tow decently, and yet it'll lug anything thats hooked toit around.

Edited by nismothunder

My other rides 2011 Cannondale Flash 2 Carbon 23pounds

ea73fff9.jpg

The rest. Niner One9 singlespeed 23 1/2 pounds;Gary Fisher Paragon 1x9 25 pounds; Trek 2300 road bike. wifes 2 in the corner.

07d9e39a.jpg

One of my other rides to work is a mongoose. It's 6 miles to work if I take the safe route. I try to ride at least 3 times a week but lately the weather won't give me a break. I can handle the cold but not the rain.

James

just another beater...

2011 2500

hemi

8" BDS long arm lift

38x15.5x20 grapplers on 20" XD revolver wheels

flowmaster

K&N intake

IMG_1572.jpg

Sorry about your penis ;)

IMG_20111116_023512.jpg

Hey, Silverton, didn't know you were on the site. Small world lol. Ever get the S12 fixed up?

Anyway, I sometimes drive gran's '94 GMC Sierra C1500 extended cab.

10051647.jpg

5.7l V8 (not sure what L-model) running on 5, sometimes 6 cylinders. Only like 115k miles on it, but these chevies are garbage. Tranny's looking bad, after being rebuilt like 5 years ago, steering's 14 kinds of screwed, everything squeaks, it's got terrible surface rust, no clear coat left, interior's torn up and smells funny, diff locks up sometimes. The only things that still work right are what we've replaced. Water pump, fuel pump, exhaust system. At this point, we're waiting until the holed radiator kills it, I think.

Also, dad's '02 Saturn SL2

10051631.jpg

5-speed, -6hp, 2tq, alignment's out because of a bent subframe, running on 3 of 4 cylinders. 175k miles. All that and it still won me races in high school. Turns out, knowing how to drive can still make you faster than the idiot with the automatic LS1 Camaro. Well, that, and a set of big, hairy balls, amirite?

Sorry about your penis ;)

Hey, Silverton, didn't know you were on the site. Small world lol. Ever get the S12 fixed up?

Anyway, I sometimes drive gran's '94 GMC Sierra C1500 extended cab.

10051647.jpg

5.7l V8 (not sure what L-model) running on 5, sometimes 6 cylinders. Only like 115k miles on it, but these chevies are garbage. Tranny's looking bad, after being rebuilt like 5 years ago, steering's 14 kinds of screwed, everything squeaks, it's got terrible surface rust, no clear coat left, interior's torn up and smells funny, diff locks up sometimes. The only things that still work right are what we've replaced. Water pump, fuel pump, exhaust system. At this point, we're waiting until the holed radiator kills it, I think.

Also, dad's '02 Saturn SL2

10051631.jpg

5-speed, -6hp, 2tq, alignment's out because of a bent subframe, running on 3 of 4 cylinders. 175k miles. All that and it still won me races in high school. Turns out, knowing how to drive can still make you faster than the idiot with the automatic LS1 Camaro. Well, that, and a set of big, hairy balls, amirite?

I mean... no offence whatsoever because you seem to be pretty cool...but you can't go blaming that stuff on GM. Obviously, the Sierra was maintained TERRIBLY. You can't blame lack of maintenance on the auto maker. Those 5.7ls have been the same for like 40 years. They ain't garbage.

I am not a GM fanboy at all, but I've seen those 1500s last into the 300ks.

Also, the newer Saturns ARE some junk. No argument there, but come on now. Bent frame? You can't even be mad about that type of stuff.

Edited by 1994SEV6

If you read it, there is no blame on the truck, just a list of issues. And the 350 has changed a few times, and there are garbage ones. I've seen unmaintained crap go 300k and precisely maintained ones have issues before they hit 10k.