What else do you drive?

Morningwould

Yeah, the GT is a bad dude. There was one on Battle of the Supercars a while back that was modded by Hennessey. They added a twin turbo setup to the supercharged 5.4 and it made around 1000hp. I would love to get my hands on one of those.

Hell yeah, I watched that episode last night! Hennessey makes some seriously bad bitches.

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit behind the curve, as I just signed on here, but here's my on-road driver:

1989 Mustang GT - She may not be super-fast, but she sure does look good.

CIMG0037.jpg

Edited by joe_luis

• 2 weeks later...

'03 King Ranch SuperCrew 4x4. My DD and tow rig.

F150002.jpg

'07 MazdaSpeed 6 GT. The wifes DD and rainy day fun car.

Mazda003.jpg

'97 Mustang Cobra. Sunny day cruiser.

P1000181.jpg

'89 TBird SC. I call this my sleeper.

af2003sc.jpg

'71 Dodge D200. Another project.

Dodge011.jpg

The offroad beater.

Pathfinder006.jpg

'91 Mercedes 300E

'97 Mazda Miata

OMG, your pathfinder is the spitting image of mine.

Current P-finder

IMAG0088.jpg

Previous P-finder

oldp2.jpg

Ninja 600R and my old rediculously low GTI

IMAG0020.jpg

My crane truck for work

IMG_0016.JPG

My VW rabbit pickup restoration project

:clickdalink: build album

100_0644.JPG

like that little VW... Paint it pastel blue, put some steelies on it with some wide whites and it could be awsome :aok: (well my taste anyway)

Thanks, I remember the first time I saw one and I swore I would own one. this truck here is the large part of my inspiration

112-1262_img.jpg

CIMG159420Medium_JPG1.jpg

Are the bed sides flared like that stock or side you massage them a little?

Strangly I think that would be a good road racer.

I also see you use Supertech grease.

nope no persuading on the box sides. theyre like that stock, but I might end up pulling them a bit so I can fit some drop-plates behind the brakes.

2010 Corolla S which I'm not a big fan of. But the wife can't drive stick and I wasn't gonna get a VW GTI in auto. Currently a Mitsubishi L200, turbo diesel, 5 speed, 4x4 pick up. Good ole 3rd world country type truck while I'm in the sandbox. Oh and almost 300 lbs of torque from a 2.5L is awesome. it will start off in 5th with minimal gas pedal action

My friend is into vw's and he said you may as well bag them because they are completely useless for truck like work lol.

haha prettymuch and I'm on the fence with bags because I'm all about handling and predicable cornering (I'm no stranger to threshhold driving) but I might anyway because I want to be able to do a rolling hard slam and throw sparks in the back :chairfall:

Isnt the mazda 808 just a rebadged Fiat?

hahaha! never heard that one before! no, the Mazda 808 is solely Mazda built. piston version of the RX3.

aranay, that golf is awesome!!! went to my first vw nationals in a mk2 golf with a gti conversion. cool, cool cars!

Thanks I miss it, I sold it last fall. I loved how quick it was and how crazy it was in the corners (it was lowered 80mm, or 3.15 inches) I would drive down paved roads where the centre of the lane was a little higher than the tracks (nothing out of the ordinary)and the chin spoiler (lower valance) would be constantly dragging. It got tons of love from the local vw drivers here. I have owned something stupid like 10 VWs in the past 7 years haha