What else do you drive?

Morningwould

Other Rig is my work truck

'06 F550 w/ 5 speed.

P1000839.jpg

:aok:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love the Super Duty F series...would love to get my hands on a 2011 F250..supposedly gets better mpg's on gas than the Pathfinder

To keep on track..here is another shot of my dads 1984 FJ60 Land Cruiser (don't hate) from our last Cape Hatteras camping trip. Tarps on the roof folded out into a canopy, wood with PVC on front made for carrying fishing poles a cinch and was something to tie the camping chairs to. Maybe next trip we will take the Pathfinder, except I think the Land Cruiser has more space inside...not sure.

DSCF0899.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A few of my other rides!

1957 Road King with suicide shift

Ours02.jpg

1963 Lambretta 125/185

Li125-08copy.jpg

1958 Silver Pigeon (Running, one of ~ 15 worldwide???)

P1100602.jpg

1959 Lambretta 150/200

s2035.jpg

1966 Lambretta Special 185

Golde.jpg

Edited by lint
  • Like 1

Ye ye, thanks for the props Doughboy!

I usually get these as wrecks or in parts and work hard to get them back on the road. Often times, I have to fabricate parts.

The engines are usually rebuilt to be quite hi-perf, (unless it is stupidly rare) the electrical, brakes and suspensions are always improved. They keep me out of trouble, and my wife doesn't mind!

thats funny, since when is a speed bump meant to race?

hahah i wrote that wrong, its propose built to race, but i dd it in the summer, and it can make it over a 5" speed bump

@ tekazgtr1984...

Thanks! Glad you enjoy them! I've got a few more tucked away, but no pics until we move...

Your rig looks good! Trust you're havin' fun in the Peg this winter!

@ tekazgtr1984...

Thanks! Glad you enjoy them! I've got a few more tucked away, but no pics until we move...

Your rig looks good! Trust you're havin' fun in the Peg this winter!

Thanks. It was once a beauty until some kid in his mom's Hyundai decided otherwise... :thumbsdown:

FML

Probably picking up another '98, though. :jig:

in the year 1997, the Nissan Pathfinder was literally the slowest SUV sold in North America. and youre trying to crack jokes about Hondas being underpowered? Oh the irony!

cause you have 1.6-1.8 liters, and my bottle of mt dew has 2!

thats fine, but tell that to they guys with the 5L mustangs, vetts, Carrera's that i walk all over, i'm just glad that i bought a cheap car instead of spending 30 to 110g on a car that will get beat by a civic... lol... personally i would be pissed. and your mt dew has .1L less than my motor..haha

^^ yup, and smashing on V8's isn't even that great of a feat. Stock vs stock, acura GSR's break off mustang 5.0's no problem.

On my town, we don't waste time on camaros and mustangs, we coordinate races with Vettes, V10 Vipers, street bikes, and other turbo Hondas.

funny how the fastest cars i've ever raced against were other turbo hondas!! If you laugh at hondas that means you have no idea what power to weight ratio is.... go back to watching "trucks!" and nascar on sunday mornings LOLOL

^^ yup, and smashing on V8's isn't even that great of a feat. Stock vs stock, acura GSR's break off mustang 5.0's no problem.

On my town, we don't waste time on camaros and mustangs, we coordinate races with Vettes, V10 Vipers, street bikes, and other turbo Hondas.

funny how the fastest cars i've ever raced against were other turbo hondas!! If you laugh at hondas that means you have no idea what power to weight ratio is.... go back to watching "trucks!" and nascar on sunday mornings LOLOL

Every car has there advantage or disadvantage, i dont mean to hate on v8's there are some really cool set up, but with that v8 comes weight and thats what kills it... Fueler i love the comment about trucks and nascar...LOL

my honda has a supercharged h22, and would woop that civic. lol

but its little ricers like you that have "race bred" civics that drive them liek they are sports cars with the big ass wings and fart cans, street racin and @!*%, which makes it so i CANT drive mine. i get pulled over EVERY time i drive it because they think i'm up to no good..

hence, why i am a member of CHC (civic haters club)

Edited by skulptr

Yea... This is NPORA, not civic haters... We all take jabs at each others "other" cars, hell we jab on each others Pathfinders! Take your shots and move on... Some of us are all Nissan, some have fords gms hondas yotas etc... Just remember, we are from a bunch of different walks of life round here.