What else do you drive?

Morningwould

• 2 weeks later...

'99 Altima with 131k and counting. Bought at auto auction with 120something for under $3k. Replaced entire suspension and CVs, did complete tuneup (plugs, distributor cap & rotor, all fluids, various gaskets) and added a Sony head unit and some cheap speakers. Use it for my 100 mile/day commute. Good ol' KA24DE is bulletproof and gets me 25-30 mpg. Go Nissan!

2007 BMW 335i. Sport package, fully loaded less the nav system. I hate the nav, it ruins the look of the interior. 66k miles, DD and family car. Still not sure how I haven't gotten into trouble...

DSCN0005.JPG

DSCN0003.JPG

~Dave

• 7 months later...

I also have a 2000 F250, 2006 Scion Xb, and a 1993 Eclipse

My other ride is a Ford XR6 that hardly gets used these days as the Terry's my choice ride. She's in the background.fe15d10a.jpg

Edited by Desertrat55

My daily driver - and currently only vehicle until the customs paperwork is delivered and I can actually get my Terrano out of the shipper's lot . . .

The Duke

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT convertible, high out-put engine package, MOPAR stage 1 turbo upgrade, MOPAR high performance spark plug wires, after market blow-off valve, Nokian Hakkapeliitta 5s studded winter tires - the stick like glue!!

P6019284small.jpg

1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Y88) Gold Edition

Olds 403 bored .040 over. Balanced/blueprinted. Forged internals. Aftermarket H/O Racing Specialties turbo. Edelbrock performer intake manifold. Crane cam .471/.520 with fairly long duration and enough overlap to sound lopey.

Turbo 350 3 speed. 2500rpm stall and a shift kit that will rattle your teeth.

Otherwise she is bone stock #'s matching. 95% of the work was done within 5000 miles of rolling off the showroom floor. My uncle bought it new and I am the third member of the family to own it. Now that I think about it . . . I have had it longer than the other two put together. 104,XXX miles and still starts every time.

TA.jpg