What else do you drive?

Morningwould

Fair trade then

you get the short end of that stick... rememebr the apple don't fall far from the tree? considerign the apple, I don't wanna see the tree!

Heres her 4runner too, as current as I can find a pic of it (has a factory roof rack now too)

df0a4381.jpg

94 with 3.0l (with NEW headgaskets) auto and of course 4x4. Land Cruiser coils in the rear, bj spacers in the front, ISR mod my Eagle 15x8s, 31s, and some factory crap it was missing.

you get the short end of that stick... rememebr the apple don't fall far from the tree? considerign the apple, I don't wanna see the tree!

Coming from the guy who is a fairy,who has a 4runner and a fetish for strange 80s cars that where driven by teachers and rapists,This is funny.

Coming from the guy who is a fairy,who has a 4runner and a fetish for strange 80s cars that where driven by teachers and rapists,This is funny.

70's, 80's, and the ocasional 90's cars... not just 80's cars.

Besides the bone stock 95 xe, there's my 96 ranger splash 2wd 4.0, 5spd. 240k and needin body work and temp motor pulled back out for the freshly rebuilt orig. To go back in. It's by baby.

Other than that, there's the 01 xploder I picked up for 2500 bucks that my ole lady drives.

Then theres the 66 Falcon 2-dr that's waitin on mre body work and the bored and stroked Windsor to go in.

• 2 weeks later...

Heres her 4runner too, as current as I can find a pic of it (has a factory roof rack now too)

df0a4381.jpg

94 with 3.0l (with NEW headgaskets) auto and of course 4x4. Land Cruiser coils in the rear, bj spacers in the front, ISR mod my Eagle 15x8s, 31s, and some factory crap it was missing.

Sweet 4Runner! Needs beefier meats, IMO. :aok:

yeah whats the problem with 4 runners?

i really like them personally. i dont think we need to hate 4runners cuz we drive pathfinders. IMO the 4runners are much better lookin then the r50

Edited by pathblazin420

I believe it's something about their 3.0 head gaskets blowing a lot. at least that's what i've read on these threads. i personally like 4runners as well. my dad had one with some beefy tires and a nice lift. i learned to drive stick on that thing, i felt all bad ass hahaha.

Sweet 4Runner! Needs beefier meats, IMO. :aok:

She wants 33s on it, of course she wants a SAS too... wish in one hand... :lol:

Lol I give Nunya a hard time a lot about that hoRunner, especially because of the two HEADGASKET sets he's replaced on it. :lol:

and the multipule other times I had to tear it down for other random things I didn't pay atention when doeing/ignored...

:chairfall:

yeah whats the problem with 4 runners?

i really like them personally. i dont think we need to hate 4runners cuz we drive pathfinders. IMO the 4runners are much better lookin then the r50

What? HELL NO

98_4runner_green4.jpg03pathfinder_1.jpg

Now which looks better?

What? HELL NO

DSCN0361.JPG

Now which looks better?

Fixed. At least post the proper body styles.

This is the 2003 body style, which would've competed with the one you posted. Although the revised version did come slightly earlier around 2001 IIRC for the pathfinder. But the 4Runner looks better than the 1996-2000 version or whatever it was.

outside-03.jpg