Pathfinders of The southeast

Nytrosfinder

I was thinking the other day, I wonder how many people from the NPORA forum live near by.

So if you live in NC, SC, GA,TN, AL, Or Fl let me know, maybe we can share info, parts, etc. without shipping being murder....

For me, I'm in southern Charlotte, NC.

Edited by Nytrosfinder

I know this says NC and SC, but im in southern VA, only about 15 minutes away from NC border, and 30 from Elizabeth City, and I'm from Fayettville (ARMY brat...82nd Airborne, Hoorah!). Can I count?

I know this says NC and SC, but im in southern VA, only about 15 minutes away from NC border, and 30 from Elizabeth City, and I'm from Fayettville (ARMY brat...82nd Airborne, Hoorah!). Can I count?

Fayetteville is a hellofa place...spent 18 years of my lift there...you close to 77 or 85? thats not even a 3 hour drive down to CLT or URE

Sure you count man... Your close enough....

• 4 weeks later...
URE is the best man.....

Reason is that I am thinking that later on some time... in the southeast maybe a Pathfinder car show or something like that could take place... or a major wheeling trip....

Ill do a pathy car show. im on the outer banks of NC

when I was in CLT I thought it would have been cool to register a club at one of the 2 autofair shows they held at lowes motorspeedway every year...just get a buncha offroad nissans there...the IHC's and Bronco's do it...felx on one another and maybe have a ramp or if your along the pit wall just flex on top of it

Edited by unccpathfinder

A car show? The only way my Pathy will be in a car show is if there is a prize for the most trail damage. :laugh:

Thats why it was in quotations. It would just be another excuse for me to go back to OBX & do some more offroading.