Noise from front of engine?

Okay so I have a 95 'finder with the v-6 and automatic.I had the water pump,t-belt and cam seals replaced about 10,000 miles ago and now its makeing noise.Its coming from the front of the engine. At first I thought it was my tranny going out since it gets louder as the RPMs go higher.The noise by the way is a higher pitch whine that is anoying and makes the truck sound like crap.

Also I sprayed the belts with belt dressing and it stoped for about 3 seconds.

So now I'm thinking its a belt.Then I checked my power steering fluid level and it was a little low.I filled it up and nothing changed.Also I already new that it wasnt the problem since it didnt get louder when I turned the wheel.

So then I loosened the power steering belt then it got louder.Could it be the belt or maybe a bearing as wheel?

Any help is nice, Thanks.

Edited by nismothunder

Mine used to make a whining noise as well. I just replaced all my belts on my '92, and I found when I took it all apart that the outermost tensioner pulley bearing was shot. Replaced that and my whining went away, FWIW.

It was the A/c belt.It was all worn out and cracking witch was cause the noise.The ass whi replaced the t-belt,waterpump and cam seals never replaced them even though he said he did.Screwed again :angry:

Edited by nismothunder