Where are all the OZies

Cyril

i leave at 11.15 tomorow night. That pic is quite good of you flexn. I would send it but i dont have a cable for my phone so i cant transfer them on here till i get one. But there on my hard drive now so as soon as i hit brissy ill upload them for you. Sorry. I had a play here at home aswell. I had the bull bar up to the letter box with the front wheel up on the garden to see how much i could flex. Ill post them when i get to brissy aswell. But had a ball the other night. Thanks guys.

So, you got everything sorted Matt? Ride to airport, winch bar off so I can pick it up?

Yeh you wish....lol but i got a lift. Thanks for the offer. Still frign cleaning the house up. Just about there.

There is a new West Ozzy in the house, have pointed him here, hopefully comes in and says hi. Looks like he needs a CV done too mate.

that didnt take you long to replace me....lol

Does he have a green terry with a white front end with a blue bull bar by any chance?

Hey Cyril, there is someone on PCoA who is looking for sliders in the Newcastle area, ever thought about doing them as a sideline? get the missus welding for ya full time.

Dave , could you send them my email address . Or link them though here .

ok so here is a call for any queenslanders out there to catch up for a drink and a drive. unfortunitly im driving a landcruiser at the moment but im shure ill just keep up till the terry gets here.

ok so here is a call for any queenslanders out there to catch up for a drink and a drive. unfortunitly im driving a landcruiser at the moment but im shure ill just keep up till the terry gets here.

You could take it to LCMP for a test and them take the terry for a comparison :lol: