Where are all the OZies

Cyril

if anyone wants some extractors that fit a Z24 pathfinder, i have a set ill be throwing away. if you want them, pickup from Hornsby area NSW.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Im from near Lismore, Northern NSW. Got the WD21 orginal Pathy and it seems to go ok (except fuel consumption) and have put it through some silly stuff (flooded it first trip).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Just joined. I got a 2 door 87 pathy. Love it. Most retro awesome looking car ever. Lol. Just my opinion I know :) living in Melbourne.

Just purchased a 94 4 door V6. I want to do it up real good but I'm a bit scared/ sentimental. The 94 four door just doesn't have the same awesome look. Maybe I am just being sentimental.. After a lift kit, prob a re-spray, winch, bull bar and more I might be able to grow to love it.

The V6 is way more powerful than my 4 cylinder. Had the 4 cylinder dyno tuned and only got it up to 38kw's. Lol.

The V6 is way more powerful than my 4 cylinder. Had the 4 cylinder dyno tuned and only got it up to 38kw's. Lol.

That sounds about right mind you considering they don't feel that bad and I'm saying that when my other car has just under 300rwkw lol

Jadm4x4. I'm off for three weeks on a holiday that doesn't involve my 4wd. Going to Sumatra. But you not that far from where I live I think. I'm in Preston. Both, north melb any way.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome MCrowe

Gee, I haven't been round here for a while. Hope all are well and had a happy and safe new year.

We just spent nearly a week in the High Country towing the camper from 27/12 to 01/01.

We met up with 7 cars from PCOA forum at Tobacco Flat, took them on to Bindaree Hut. Dropped the campers off and went up to the iconic Craig's Hut. My wife and I left them on Thursday morning and headed up to Bluff Hut, Lovicks Hut, King Billy 1 + 2, Zeka Spur int Wonnongatta Valley. Then onto Talbotville. All up, 1 x 11hr day all in low range! An awesome drive, but a long day. Only one track we could not get the front locked Pathy up - Wombat Spur Tk. Too steep, rocky and loose. Had to reverse the camper into a washout and turn around. We went via Hernes Spur and Cynthia Range. Arrived at Talbotville at 10:00pm!!

Maybe I should post some pics??

Damage report -

1 x broken rear sway bar. Don't know where or how. Got some real flex now....

flex.jpg

1 air filter element - river crossing bonnet high, no snorkel

4 MT tyres a bit scuffed

Nick

Edited by Nickj

hey guys. im back on the net. will have to have a catch up for the vic guys. my pathy is still in brisbane for a couple of months but ncant wait to hit the high country. if anyone is interested. little niss hit the 4wdrive monthy dvd and camping issue for a look. im pretty shure he has it up for grabs to. have a look under forced sale, unless he has changed his mind.

here is the link

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=31831

Edited by jadm4x4

Matt

Let me know when you have your truck back from Bris, I will organise a drive down here. Prob Walhalla area, great range of tracks. I have some newbys to take out too.

Nick