Where are all the OZies

Cyril

ok guys, here's a doosy! Does the R51 drivers side weather shield fit onto the R50? Was wondering if they have the same window shape as I have found out Nissan have discontinued the R50 supplies

I'm pretty sure they wont work. Have you tried D22 Navara ones? They will be your best bet.

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys . here is 1 for you. im in brisabane but chacing a pthfinder / tery for around the 2 grand mark. if aNYONE KNWS OF ONE IN DESCENT NICK PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE. THANKS GUYS.

No time off for me. I need it tho. I had the flu for a week, then stuck in bed for a week. now its the end of week 4, still crook.

I'm in week 8 now and nearly gone. Gee that was a doozy for a guy who doesn't usually get crook.

Almost time to put the muddies back on for summer.... :wiggle:

Anyone know of a good nick under 80k km Honda ST1100 for sale? I am looking for one.

Nick

ok guys here is a big one. im going to organise the first npora aussie run. i want some ideas and feed back from aussies. i was thinking of ( couse im a queenslander) starting off here and moving it from state to state each year. so i was thinking a little tour from bush to beach. starting of a lancruser park and ending up at fraser. not looking straight away but any feed back would be great

I like the idea of a country wide meet.......going to run into some troubles along the way I'm sure, but I think something should be put forward about showing the others what each of us play around in!

ok guys here is a big one. im going to organise the first npora aussie run. i want some ideas and feed back from aussies. i was thinking of ( couse im a queenslander) starting off here and moving it from state to state each year. so i was thinking a little tour from bush to beach. starting of a lancruser park and ending up at fraser. not looking straight away but any feed back would be great

I'm in for sure , and if it's around next may june july it will work in with the NT Gulf fishing 6 week trip .

New 45W HID spotties are on their way, getting them straight from the manufacturer in China.

Pics mate and a report please as i need some too .

I like the idea of a country wide meet.......going to run into some troubles along the way I'm sure, but I think something should be put forward about showing the others what each of us play around in!

We can only try :aok: , but with work and family commitments it will be interesting for all .

Pics mate and a report please as i need some too .

Will do mate, I have put it off til after xmas, would rather my excess funds go to my kids presents. These are the lights I am getting, quality seems very good. Am also looking at getting a couple of remote control search lights, they have a 360º rotation with I believe 20º down and 45º upward movement.

f10a401.jpg

Hi all,

I have just joined the forum. Have had my 1994 Pathfinder TI since new and have enjoyed it's off-road prowess in many places around Oz. Catch up on the forum soon.

G'day mate, where in oz are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gots two of em in my kitchen right now :new576: one from Melbourne and the other lives stateside now...came to his senses ;)

Fair call . But i still love Aussie Women :) .