Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Car got warm with the aircon on this arvo, spent an hour at the car wash and got most of the crud off, but the condenser and the radiator are blocked up.

Will pull them out tomorow and give em a good clean.

It was due for a coolant change anyway.

Well then, how can I waist 10 posts?

You'll do that easy in a month, or introduce yourself to the Poho, I racked up 2000 so far

Car got warm with the aircon on this arvo, spent an hour at the car wash and got most of the crud off, but the condenser and the radiator are blocked up.

Will pull them out tomorow and give em a good clean.

It was due for a coolant change anyway.

Heaps easier to clean this time, no clay like telephone lane. Was tempting to go down there for a quick squirt today, but resisted the tempation.

It was a bit of fun, but i spent another 2 hours today, getting crap out from underneath the front of the terry.

At least its pretty sandy, and comes off easy, but it is in everything. i got a wheel barrow load from out of the AC condensor. radiator will come out tomorow, and i will give it all a proper clean out.

Every time i put the hose near the car, sand pours out of everywhere.

Dont worry Matt, you will be higher soon enough. lucky your not driving back, would be horrible to discover perished brake lines at the wrong time.

hi big d21, welcome to the forums.

Ive been a busy boy, pulled the radiator, gave it a good flush in and out, modified the shroud to sit lower again so i can get the bottom on, got my front bumper lined up a heap better, fresh coolant and thermostat, and gave everything underneath a good coat with lalolin.

your calling her the Big Girl now Dave? how cute.

did u manage to fix the leak?

Bah, is still the Terry. Will know tomorrow if the tyres are slightly deflated, but I think its all fixed.

Oh, and Dave, when are u thinking of going fishing?

Will be in a few weeks, perhaps the 21st Nov, see if we can get anyone else to head along.

Nice try Matt trying to get rid of excess tyres sitting around. He told me that he had a spare 32" for me to use, turns out it was a 33" so the joke was on me.

Maybe if you woukd answer the sms and bring it back. I thought they were 32,s. So no the joke wasnt on you i could have givn them to someone else insted of offering you a free spare tyre.