Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Could be worth contacting these guys, they do all sorts of 4x4 accessories, all to Oz standards

http://www.china4x4offroad.com/products.htm

had a look. goes to see how many winches can come from the same factory. mine was there. saw the tmax winch. hell even abc wreckers in qld had there own. all on there.

Edited by jadm4x4

Just the power steering to go and fingers crossed all good .

Dave don't you sleep ?

Yeah mate, normally head off to sleep around midnight. Was up til 1:30 last night coughing my ring up, took the day off work today, back to the doc again.

Yeah mate, normally head off to sleep around midnight. Was up til 1:30 last night coughing my ring up, took the day off work today, back to the doc again.

Not good Mate , being :ill: sucks .

Got the Pathy passed for blue slip :jig: and rego today :jig: and going camping this weekend :jig::jig::jig:

the stock ones for the terry... got no where to put speakers.

Cool, probably the only places you might have some luck is Midland or Wanneroo. See if you can find a 93, pull the headliner & brackets for the rears. Much easier than the stupid pods in the back.

oh im getting dirty alright. its all bloody diesel grease......lol.... still trying to get the passenger lca bolt off. have to get a grinder this weekend and cut the bolt off.. but most the stuff is changed over. got to sell stuff to get some dollars for rego. still got the frign trailer. and crap just rememberd about the add for the quokka. to late. ill put it in the paper this weekend.... other than that b2 is in a hell of alot of pieces. my shed looks like a nissan store room.....ill put up another thread with all the bit and pieces i kept incase someone wants something. but apart from the lca on the passenger side all the front end is back together.

still needed. 2 tyres and change to sunnys.

maybe a radiator.(but have to fill up to see if she works still)

oils. all from gearbox to diff and filters.

so just off the bat im still looking at about a grand. the roadworthy and rego.

oh and my licence. cant rego it till i change that to....lol