Where are all the OZies

Cyril

well the good news is the terry's front end is shaged, from uca busshes to cv's, and one of the lower control arms has had some huge' yes HUGE hits. so i put a mesage on poho see if there the exact same

Morning all ,

Have got a week off work to fix the 4by , hopefully it does'nt take that long .

Maybe the Pathys know that it's spring and that they want a spring clean up .

Matt, you are a machine, do u ever stop?

did my rear diff oil, got rid of the old stuff thats was as black and runny as i had ever seen oil, and filled it up with 2.5 litres or so of castrol's finest.

replaced all the front sway bar rubbers, which were half missing.

the old girl almost drives like new again.

Dave, let me know how you sort out the intercooler, im interested in how you set it up.

nah its a have to.not want to.....lol so if anyone needs and bits and pieces of the front end let me know. Ill throw the crap.'but keep the good bits. Ill be home most of the weekend so drop round and have a look see

Dave, let me know how you sort out the intercooler, im interested in how you set it up.

No worries mate, I know how I will get it done, just a matter of getting motivated. Will paint the scoop Saturday, then try install Sunday. Biggest problem is going to be the elbow piece that comes off the turbo, need to get that cut and tigged back together, but havent got anything to keep the truck running while it gets done.

ill give you a call tonight dave. In a nut shell im picking one up friday hoppefully. Grab that one for now. And cut that. Then ill have yours. But need it on sunday so i can degrease the motor. Call me if you'want to organiae earlier.

well b1 is up and running back to a bearable standard anyway. for the perth guys. midland 4x4 parts. tere got about 10 terrys in the lot and a couple of pathys. theyhad the best prices for the bits i needed. got the little plug for those wires i was also chasing. tat made that easy. but they wanted 10 for each switch in the center console so i told them to jam that. got the console to match anyway for 125 wanneroo 44 wanted 145 for a crappy red one. and paid 130 for the turbo pipe and bits. i know you said i could have yours dave but if something goes wrong atleast you can go back to the pipe. what ever the hell its called. igot alot to learn about diesel engines....lol

well b1 is up and running back to a bearable standard anyway. for the perth guys. midland 4x4 parts. tere got about 10 terrys in the lot and a couple of pathys. theyhad the best prices for the bits i needed. got the little plug for those wires i was also chasing. tat made that easy. but they wanted 10 for each switch in the center console so i told them to jam that. got the console to match anyway for 125 wanneroo 44 wanted 145 for a crappy red one. and paid 130 for the turbo pipe and bits. i know you said i could have yours dave but if something goes wrong atleast you can go back to the pipe. what ever the hell its called. igot alot to learn about diesel engines....lol

Might have to do a Terry salvage run then, bound to be things that would be handy as spares, I also need a couple of switches for spares & for lights & fridge.

nah are there any here in perth?

Not sure, I know there used to be Pick-a-part, but I think they closed down. When I started driving (17 years ago now), they used to have a deal that anything you could carry out, it was 50 bucks. We used to go in there with bug bags and load up.

Hi all,

I recognise a few names in here. I'm a kiwi in Ipswich, (yeah I've heard all the jokes) I'm in the 4wd-action forum.

I had a rough pathfinder that needed a lot of work, bought another one, same year but better. I like them.

Now the mods start, nothing too major as it's my daily ride. But enought to keep me busy on weekends when I'm not out playing.

Are these projects ever finished........

Hi all,

I recognise a few names in here. I'm a kiwi in Ipswich, (yeah I've heard all the jokes) I'm in the 4wd-action forum.

I had a rough pathfinder that needed a lot of work, bought another one, same year but better. I like them.

Now the mods start, nothing too major as it's my daily ride. But enought to keep me busy on weekends when I'm not out playing.

Are these projects ever finished........

G'day bud, welcome. Your right, they are never finished. Chuck a few pics up of your truck.