Where are all the OZies

Cyril

not hooked up at the moment but m bro had a diesel terano as well and he put a seperate aircon pump in so he kept his aircon aswell. he used a hospital oxygen bottle for under the car. worked just aswell just didnt hold as much air. but the same objective.

Just joined guys, Im from the sunnycoast in Qland. Great web. I dont actually have a pathy, but have a terrano td27 turbo engine in my 96 navara. Hopefully still welcome, it sort of looks the same.

Just joined guys, Im from the sunnycoast in Qland. Great web. I dont actually have a pathy, but have a terrano td27 turbo engine in my 96 navara. Hopefully still welcome, it sort of looks the same.

Yeah mate, welcome aboard.

hello hello hello. welcome

Welcome Olgus69 ,

I've got a commodore engine in a Pathy and i'm welcome , so you've got a Pathy heart in a navara which is a pathy 4 door ( kind of ) so it's welcome mate .

G'day fellas.

Saw this thread ages ago but thought i had actually replied. Any way thanks for the message Dave.

Well im another from brizzy. I now drive a base spec 1987 wd21. Bought it originally after rolling my sierra and was planning on selling it for a lux once i had the money but now it seems with a bit of modification it could be the perfect tourer for me. Seen a few slightly modded pathys around here in the northern suburbs but havnt gone wheeling with any of them yet. Once i get an apprenticeship hopefully i'll have some money. till then it's just another shopping cart to get me to and from work.

Cheers guys

Darren

welcome darren. Ex brissy boy myself. Only moved a week ago. Nice car. Love the aftermarket rust. Tjm or arb....lol. I have the same bar as yours. Does it have a brand on there. Mine had a sticker underneath with scorpian offroad. But cant place the manufacturer. Hope to see some mods from you. See you on the thread.

looks like it. Maybe we should organise an australian npora getogether, somewhere central to all states. Perhaps SA or something. Enough members and it could be a good bbq and piss up.???????? If there is any interest let me know and ill look into it more.

Yeah mate, could be a good trip. Would need to organise it properly, perhaps bring in the SA PCoA members too.

the more the marier...... lets try to see if we can get the longest pathy chain going between sites. local state international

the more the marier...... lets try to see if we can get the longest pathy chain going between sites. local state international

haha, that would be sweet, especially if we can get 30-40 different Pathy/Terry models, try to get something from all models.

Looks like its going to be a WA & QLD dominated thread here.

Welcome Darren to the OZ section . :D

What about us N.S.W Pathys ???? :stickwack:

I'll be in for a NPORA meet-up .

oh i supose cyril.....lol only couse you have a good state of origin team.......... Go the blues...... Its only 1 game. Thats if this old girl makes it. Ive got a screaming thurst bearing, leaking seal on back diff. Belts are singing there sweet tune. I think the qld plates are the only thing holding her together. Needs a major overhaul. Plus lift. V6 conversion. Auto box. Hell i think an upgrade :( but she got me here.

Edited by jadm4x4

when all is settled ill buy another wd21. This is my 3rd. I love'm just couse i killed 2 already.....lol but i traded one in on a 98 mitsy. mmmmmm wonder if i can squeeze on of them under the bonnet. I do miss the all wheel drive aswell. But yeh another one for a project i think then hand this one down to my oldest son