what other hobbys do you have?

Ramon

I love that generation of the 5-series...and of course, the M5 in particular...those wheels look great dude!

My uncle had a 2003 (ish...might have been an 02?) 540 Sport that he let me use while I was down there visiting for a couple weeks. Sweet car!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the outdoorsie stuff as well. Just takin a cruise in the backwoods enjoying what nature has to offer. I can get back into canoeing again, now that I got one here in Oregon. The boys are getting old enough to take out on the boat. My wife despises camping, fishing, etc. Now that I can use the excuse of taking my sons out, I can reconnect with my redneck roots.

No, my FATHER owns a G35, i have done the tinting, found the wheels and also the intake all myself and he sees the benefits.

thats cool if you have your hobby, im not gonna hate. G35's are nice to ride in, but they'll never be fast. Kinda like my Civic can smash on twin-turbo G35's all day long but it will never be luxurious on the inside. and congratulations on "finding the wheels and also the intake all by yourself" give yourself a pat on the back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by FUELER

My hobby as of recent:

1990 SAAB 900 with 240K on it and a 5 speed. Bought it off of ebay for $700. New clutch, rebuilt trans., alternator, starter, brakes all around, tires. Best of all, EVERYTHING WORKS! It's my dog hauler right now and probably one of the ugliest cars around here. I've always been a SAAB fan and this is my 3rd c900. It needs paint (obviously) and a new interior...usually it sits somewhat dis-assembled but there are a ton of c900's at the pick-n-pulls that I frequent for parts. One of the easiest cars I've ever worked on (save for the reverse engine design)

HPIM1193.jpg

HPIM1189.jpg

HPIM1192.jpg

HPIM1090.jpg

I have a serious taste for the 80's fastback imports, like the old accords and supras and what not, I just can't afford to insure anything like that right now even though I could buy one for dirt cheap.

1982 Supra

supra.jpg

1987 Accord

6069280001_medium.jpg

Edited by laxman0324

thats cool if you have your hobby, im not gonna hate. G35's are nice to ride in, but they'll never be fast. Kinda like my Civic can smash on twin-turbo G35's all day long but it will never be luxurious on the inside. and congratulations on "finding the wheels and also the intake all by yourself" give yourself a pat on the back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know its plenty fast, and i can race 3 series all day and win, so for a 4 door sedan its pretty damn good. And when I said found the wheels, the car came with the other wheels, and I found the sport wheels off of a G35 Coupe online for cheap so my dad bought them and put new tires on. And I would never.....ever drive a car/suv with out a V6- I HATE 4 bangers :suicide:

You know its plenty fast, and i can race 3 series all day and win, so for a 4 door sedan its pretty damn good. And when I said found the wheels, the car came with the other wheels, and I found the sport wheels off of a G35 Coupe online for cheap so my dad bought them and put new tires on. And I would never.....ever drive a car/suv with out a V6- I HATE 4 bangers :suicide:

i'd drive a (four-cylinder) 4BT-swapped R50.

dude im starting to think you're like 16 years old. 3series????? versus fathers G35 sedan???? that sounds like the special olympics, man.

'd drive a (four-cylinder) 4BT-swapped R50.

agreed.

id show you guys the latest vid of me versus 08 viper, from the viper point of view, but the viper owner pulled the video offline (id be embarrased too if my $100k sports car got destroyed by a Honda) ill have to upload the version from my car but its not as good cause you cant hear what the viper owner was saying!!

gorgeous M5!

Yup, badass sedan, and a beauty on top of that. Then again, anything sporting the M badge is pretty much badass... Always been a huge of the M3! :aok:

i'd drive a (four-cylinder) 4BT-swapped R50.

SR20DET is reason enough to know the capability of an inline-4... In a truck, however, I'm a bit skeptical.

You've never owned a 22R/RE powered 4 Runner or KA24 powered D-21 Hardbody...

Civics, well, Hondas in general seem to have taken on the same connotation as pitbulls...they're a dime a dozen and a few bad apples have given the general public a terrible opinion when the word "Civic" and "tuning" are used in the same sentence.

Certainly there are plenty of fast, well-modded ones in the world...just search YouTube. The majority, however, just plain suck.

Edited by navygz19

Fishing and snowboarding

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

i also like working on computers

here is my home machine i recently rebuilt

img3319fe6.jpg

Fueler, laxman, navygs et al: quit hijacking this thread. go start a new one if you want to talk about civics and engines. this thread looks like a fleamarket

Edited by nige

You've never owned a 22R/RE powered 4 Runner or KA24 powered D-21 Hardbody...

yes those are savage. :chairfall:

but really, a true enthusiast knows an inline 6 will destroy V6 all day long

even Nissan knows this

nissan_skyline_r32_1989_1993_1_7_1-568-426.jpg

Edited by FUELER

yes those are savage. :chairfall:

but really, a true enthusiast knows an inline 6 will destroy V6 all day long

even Nissan knows this

nissan_skyline_r32_1989_1993_1_7_1-568-426.jpg

I didn't say that because they're race engines but because they're bulletproof, smart ass.

I didn't say that because they're race engines but because they're bulletproof, smart ass.

hahaha yes i interpreted it wrong. nothing wrong with a slow bulletproof nissan - thats the definition of my QX4!!!!

Insert grill in tree.

:D

someone already totalled an '09 in Malaysia.

gtr%20crash1.jpg

gtr%20crash2.jpg

gtr%20crash3.jpg

gtr%20crash4.jpg

gtr%20crash5.jpg

look at how well the overall integrity of the car held up... i bet the driver is perfectly fine!!