spring break run

packie88

Alrighty since we havent had a run in while im gonna throw up an idea. During march either the 20,21,22 or the 27,28,29. we do a run. I would love to host something and show everyone who can make it Naches/manastash. This place is awesome with trails from mild to wild. Theres rock crawling and bypasses for those not as capable. theres also trails with off camber, so theres something for everyone to play with. WE could camp if its nice enough. if not my condo is 20 mins from the trailhead. this gives us a place to eat, sleep drink, and provide necessary repairs in my garage if necesssay. This is were many of my pictures come from and is an amazing places with awesome scenery great views and awesome at the heart of washington. Im in ellensburg which is about a 1.45 or 2 hour drive from seattle. Many havce called this place the moab of washington and is amazing. lol hopefully now that ive done a sales job on it i will entice you all to come here. lol

I would be down. I live in kirkland and I drive to the pass all the time. I've never really done anything big so, as long as newbs can come I might show up! haha plus I wanna test out my new pathfinder

• 1 month later...

Well as long as i pass emissions testing today I'm in. Evens creek.

we can meet at the chevron in Benit (sp) at say 10am?

There is alot of snow up there, more than last time guys!

Lockers or Limited traction devise would be advisable. and good tires (but its snow, so as long as you can float

I'll post later to make sure i can go.

damn emissions testing

Well as long as i pass emissions testing today I'm in. Evens creek.

we can meet at the chevron in Benit (sp) at say 10am?

There is alot of snow up there, more than last time guys!

Lockers or Limited traction devise would be advisable. and good tires (but its snow, so as long as you can float

I'll post later to make sure i can go.

damn emissions testing

I'd go..... but a ton of snow you say.... and good tires.... hmmm my back ones are bald as hell...... should I opt out on this one??? :shrug:

I wish I could make it up there to go I have always wanted to do Naches ever since I first started seeing pictures of it, I mean I am just down in the portland area seems like I would have made it up there by now, but the pathfinder is not rady to hit the trails yet still a few more things need to get done first.