Any one in VA?

180sx

Let me know when you all decide to go. If I don't have school I would love to go on a trip. I am outside of Charlotte.

Shoot man (yeah I have to watch my language for a bit...), I forgot you're here in NC! I know there's a group going the 2nd week in April but I'll be honets it'll be completely packed for like the 1st 4 or 5 weeks. I was thinking of getting something going like mid May (just like a little day trip or something). I've got a couple of other R50's interested & a couple of modded Xterras aboard so far (only like about 4 or 5 at this point).

Shoot man (yeah I have to watch my language for a bit...), I forgot you're here in NC! I know there's a group going the 2nd week in April but I'll be honets it'll be completely packed for like the 1st 4 or 5 weeks. I was thinking of getting something going like mid May (just like a little day trip or something). I've got a couple of other R50's interested & a couple of modded Xterras aboard so far (only like about 4 or 5 at this point).

Don't count me out, b*tches!

Oh yeah, cool pics! Looks like i'll have to make a weekend trip there once I get my sensors and crap replaced and get it running the way I want. Tellico was not far from me, but they have closed that down. In fact, I used to live in Murphy and was right down the road from the entrance road that all the Rock climber trucks used to take to get in there. Unfortunately, didn't have the Pathfinder then hehe!

If you guys are planning something let me know! If I have the funds and the time my ass will be coming down from MD, I could bring Dan down too if he wants to come (Don't think he will wheel the Teg)

No doubt... Dan wheel the Teg!

• 3 weeks later...

My lift and winch are being installed today. Yeah! (See post in Member's Rides.)

Planning to test 'em out this weekend, in some nice 80 degree weather. ("Skid plates ? We don't need no stinking skid plates!") Anyone in the DC/MD/NoVA area up for some light wknd wheeling ? This'll be the first time I try the new suspension, so nothing too serious right now. If so, PM me and please keep me in mind for future runs.

Thanks,

Jaya.