Any one in VA?

180sx

Oh cool. Where? I got family in Fayetteville (by Ft. Bragg - 82nd Airborne HooRah!) Maybe some time in a few months we could meet up and you could show me some trails to take the R50's to?

Oh cool. Where? I got family in Fayetteville (by Ft. Bragg - 82nd Airborne HooRah!) Maybe some time in a few months we could meet up and you could show me some trails to take the R50's to?

I'm in High Point (triad Area - mid state), but yeah man we'll get a little run together here in the Spring.

Hey, this is cool. We all should meet up in the spring. I'm In the Hampton Roads area (southern VA) and about 45 minutes away from Elizabeth City, NC and I don't know of many places to go (just a few little spots that got a few climbs and good ol' fashioned muddin'). So getting out and trailing at some good spots would be real good.

Het Sam thanks for letting me know about the va4x4.com...

Jose

I'm 30 miles south of Fayettville NC.

Really? Well, if you know some good trailin' places, I'll defenitely have to get in touch when I get down there soon.

Jose

Maybe we could take them to Fort Fisher to the sand or Uwharrie.

URE doesn't open back up until the 1st weekend in April. A couple weeks out from that, there will be a couple of us going (a couple of Xterras & a WD21 from NOAS) like late April. I can post something up in the "Southeast" section or over here when we make it more definate, if you guys want in.

URE doesn't open back up until the 1st weekend in April. A couple weeks out from that, there will be a couple of us going (a couple of Xterras & a WD21 from NOAS) like late April. I can post something up in the "Southeast" section or over here when we make it more definate, if you guys want in.

Definatley Do. I really want to get together with some other 4x4 Nissans to see what they can do. And to maybe get a few pointers without being made fun of by the 'big' boys...

I'm in High Point (triad Area - mid state), but yeah man we'll get a little run together here in the Spring.

high point huh.......im in winston salem.....ello neighbor....

high point huh.......im in winston salem.....ello neighbor....

Ahh yes. I live/work in High Point, go to school in Greensboro (UNCG) & frequent the titty-bars in Winston (actually haven't been in a while-no money).

the titty bars here are ******......i go to school @ GTCC taking Fire Science and Emergency Managment....just got on a fire dept local to me here....was driving 50 miles to do duty time at a vollie dept from where i was in high school.....so im glad.....also you kno of anywhere that you trust to do work on ur 4X4 local here on a college budget? or tips and advice??

.....also you kno of anywhere that you trust to do work on ur 4X4 local here on a college budget? or tips and advice??

Crap it took me a while to answer, sorry, but yeah if you mean custom work thenyou go to Richard (Frontier2K1 on a bunch of the boards) & if you need a good mechanic then I have 2 of those.

well i spent 3 hours on my back under the rear of my truck today......had to get the grinder out and cut away the old rear links, replaced the fuel filter, and got the hitch installed.....

so im glad i got that done before the rain started... but who are the mech heads that u kno local here???

• 4 weeks later...

Oh Snap, SON!!! I forgot about this thread! haha...Any one been to the Outer Banks (OBX) in NC? I heard there was some not-so-bad places to wheel (mostly beach trails I guess). Just wondering if any one knew.

well we should get a NC froup together and do some wheeling......what do you guys think.......dont ahve to be from NC either......would luv to do some light wheeling one weekend or 2 sometime in the next few months....

well we should get a NC froup together and do some wheeling......what do you guys think.......dont ahve to be from NC either......would luv to do some light wheeling one weekend or 2 sometime in the next few months....

x2

I down for some action! Even though my tires are going bad, and i'm waiting on some new CV boots from AC. Next few months, maybe in like May when it's not so hot yet? Where in NC do you suggest?