factory mount light bar

Morningwould

Junk yard, Ebay, or Craigslist and hope to get lucky

That sums it up, just make sure you get the gasket that goes between the targa bar and the truck body as well. That and watch the classifieds on here, never know what someone is gettin rid of or parting out.

Edited by nunya

where can i get the light bar that mounts in place of the upper 4x4 logos on a 2 door pathy. like the one in TerranoNZ's avatar picture.

Wondered why my ears were burning :lol:

Mine came with the 91 when I bought her.

The best thing is Nissan put 6 little dimples on the under side so you can drill 2 or 4 holes perfectly spaced :aok:

Like everyone else said keep your eye's peeled, you'll find one :aok:

yeah ik what you mean i never see any roof monts. I have one on my new pathy that came stock i really like it too! i have never seen one with the roof light bar and the same lights on it until today when i was looking of a different forum and some guy asked if anyone else had the same thing. Why are these so hard to find? I figured they would sell these like crazy

yeah ik what you mean i never see any roof monts. I have one on my new pathy that came stock i really like it too! i have never seen one with the roof light bar and the same lights on it until today when i was looking of a different forum and some guy asked if anyone else had the same thing. Why are these so hard to find? I figured they would sell these like crazy

It was a very, very expensive accessory when Nissan offered it.

Nissan does not sell accessories as well as regular parts and stops making them about one year after a model goes out of production. Once the stock dries up thats it, they are done.

I come accross some from time to time in various conditions. I usally grab them if the price is right. I will of course let anyone know if I find one.

good luck finding them... i have found 4 1 of which was on a truck, the others were sitting in peoples houses/basements. I have yet to find one for sale and i've been looking for about a year now

Took me about a year to find out that Brent had the one I got... And another year to get it from him.

Now, another year for me to put it on the truck :tongue:

Problem right now it the stock rack has the feet mounted where the bar goes. Once the rear roof is gone, there will be no rack (which holds my lights) so I will need the bar to put the lights on. :D

if we were going to do that, we could save the time and just get a universal one that would fit in the door jam's ... just something about OEM parts.. you either get it or you dont. not saying that you couldnt to that, its just not the same.

• 6 months later...