Hello All from Perth, Australia

DavefromOZ

G'day all, found you guys while trying to find information about the Terrano/Pathfinder :googleit: . Most ppl here in Oz aren't keen on them, but I'm definitely enjoying mine. I have a 1993 Nissan Terrano, 2.7Td, she's been lifted (not sure how much), Rancho 9000's, runs on 31's courtesy of previous owner. Have since installed reverse camera (I have 2 kids), custom 80mm tall tool/stash box in the back (still to be covered), Sony Mp3 and 2 x aux power outlets in the back. Next up is installing intercooler, replacing the standard centre console box with custom aluminium piece to house CB and bluetooth phone kit, custom cup holder pod and custom snorkel (aluminium). Would like to change the front to live axle also, but that will be a fair way down the track.

Planned first trip next weekend, bit of beach fishing/driving with 2 other Terrano owners.

post-11032-1232084881_thumb.jpg

post-11032-1232084894_thumb.jpg

Edited by DavefromOZ

Are those Hella Jumbo 220's? Nice :aok:

Not sure what they are, thinking bout swapping them over for a set of lightforse 170's. Don't think they are Hellas though, they look fairly cheap and nasty, were already on the rig when I bought her.

Not sure what they are, thinking bout swapping them over for a set of lightforse 170's. Don't think they are Hellas though, they look fairly cheap and nasty, were already on the rig when I bought her.

Lightforce are damn good :aok: Had one on my shotgun, but the recoil dampener couldn't handle the recoil.....Go figure :lol:

Hey guys, cheers for the welcome. I'll post a side pick when I get back home, started work at 6:45am this morning, sux. Not sure what the rims are off, they were on it when I got her.