Wheel Alignment?

01silvapathy

So Im finally putting on my lift on thursday, and I was wondering in terms of wheel alignment what the best option is. Im getting 32x10.5 bfg all terrains and I also have the camber bolts that came with my lift. I called around and found that the best price for 1 alignment is 69 bucks, but Firestone offers lifetime alignment for 149. So my question is those of you with lifts, how does the pathy hold its alignment after a lift? Is it worth the extra money to get the lifetime alignment, keeping in mind that im getting more lift soon, and it will most likely be void after that.

I just got mine aligned and it was 90 bucks, but it was done by a shop that is recommended for lifted trucks. I have the AC lift with the alignment bolts. I have read that if you wheel it frequently to have it aligned every 6 months or so. If the new lift will void your lifetime alignment, just pay the one time price.

Yeah im going back to school in two weeks and Alex has not completed the sub-frame lift yet (but it was all explained, and no worries)

Im installing the 2 inch AC lift and im buying some used 32 BFG AT's with only about 2k miles on them from a friend, and that supposed to last me untill summer when the lift will be going on along with new wheel and tires, thus voiding the warranty. On top of all that my parents are moving and leaving this house the week after i lave again for school, and they dont want me driving from texas to cali, so the pathy is sadly going to be locked up in storage for the summer :suicide: