Anyone Have a PS3?

01silvapathy

my brother has one and we play call of duty 4 and gran turismo prologue. He got the g-25 steering wheel for christmas and we clamped it onto an ikea chair. that thing makes the driving games SOOOO much more fun. the clutch pedal doesn't work with gt5 yet, but it's still the best way to play that game. i highly recommend u try it if ever given the opportunity. nothings more fun than tossing back a few beers and hitting up the fuji speedway for a few laps :beer::jig:

oh yeah, our username is skillaguerilla if you want me on your COD4 team. i am good

I prolly will but COD4 is not really my thing now, COD5-WAW is the shiznit :ar15: I just like using the flamethrower online and roasting everone and everything that gets in my way :rofl: Oh and getting killed by a dog is hilarious and soo is shooting them lolololololololol

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ps3-xbox360 thread made me want to look this thread back up... Anyone actuall get the full GT5 since I think everyone with some automotive love intheir blood and a ps3 has prolouge? Worth it? (waiting for used personally)

Dude GT5 is AMAZING! I can play that game for literally hours. The online is probably one of the best parts, there is a race for everybody with hp limits weight limits un restricted all sorts of stuff. Def worth the investment in my opinion.

Hehehe boys will always be boys , no matter how old we grow .

I play collin Mc Rae Dirt 2 and Red Dead Redemption

Completed 007 Quantum of Solace .

And I have an urge for the GT5 , I have seen it in the mall where you can test it with an LED screen and a seat with pedals and steering wheel , but I felt shy to line up with the kids awaiting their turn or to kick out the kid out of the seat so i could try it

It has been a while i didnt play due to the lack of time .

My ID is TerpCivE.I have Black Ops, NFS Hot Pursuit and GT5. GT5 is amazing except the Sebastion Vettle Challenge is ridiculously hard to get the insane Red Bull car. And the endurance races in A-spec have some features I don't like so I won't be doing them unless some of the common complaints get fixed.

My ID is TerpCivE.I have Black Ops, NFS Hot Pursuit and GT5. GT5 is amazing except the Sebastion Vettle Challenge is ridiculously hard to get the insane Red Bull car. And the endurance races in A-spec have some features I don't like so I won't be doing them unless some of the common complaints get fixed.

At what level do you unlock the Sebastion Vettle challenge?

At what level do you unlock the Sebastion Vettle challenge?

30 for A spec or B spec. I consider myself a pretty good driver in this game and I can't come close to beating it. It's three tracks with a 2 lap timed period. Running flawless laps I was at closest 10 seconds behind the bronze time. Looks like I am waiting until level 40 and 20 million dollars to buy it...

Two things I will say that have severely disappointed me is that you cannot continue to win the prize cars and that you cannot sell cars worth more than 100k. So some of the real expensive cars you win can only be won once and never be sold. Very lame.

Dang, I think im only level 25 or something....been playing too much black ops lately lol. I consider myself pretty good...I got gold on all the amg driving school events..but thats easy to do. The Nascar special event thing is a real pain in the arse

I LOVE GT5!!! Best racing game ever by far...

I have the X2010 and it's a freakin beast. Top speed.. 302mph.. 90deg turns at 150mph+ like it's on rails.. If you don't have it yet keep grinding B-spec endurance races while you sleep/work to get up to lvl 35. @ lvl35 you get a free X2010

Then you go online and piss-off everyone who doesn't have one yet. LMAO

PSN SCRNNAME: TRAILCHASER

I'm usually on LATE at nite.(after the wife goes to bed and I get the HDTV all to myself)

30 for A spec or B spec. I consider myself a pretty good driver in this game and I can't come close to beating it. It's three tracks with a 2 lap timed period. Running flawless laps I was at closest 10 seconds behind the bronze time. Looks like I am waiting until level 40 and 20 million dollars to buy it...

I heard thru the grapevine that you need the steering wheel to even get close to bronze on any three of those tracks. I've played them for hours myself(with a regular controller) and like you can only get 10secs from bronze on an amazingly(mostly) perfect lap. I've watched the example a dozen times and tried to replicate the corning he does on a few turns...IMPOSSIBLE!(with a controller apparently) I fly right off the track every time using the same speeds as the example.

I LOVE GT5!!! Best racing game ever by far...

I have the X2010 and it's a freakin beast. Top speed.. 302mph.. 90deg turns at 150mph+ like it's on rails.. If you don't have it yet keep grinding B-spec endurance races while you sleep/work to get up to lvl 35. @ lvl35 you get a free X2010

Then you go online and piss-off everyone who doesn't have one yet. LMAO

PSN SCRNNAME: TRAILCHASER

I'm usually on LATE at nite.(after the wife goes to bed and I get the HDTV all to myself)

Im still only lvl 25 on A spec, level 6 on B Spec LOL....gotta get that stuff done sometime.

What's your PSN SCRNNAME ?

I have hundreds of cars that I never use that I can give you if you are having problems... Like the Formula 1 car? I just need to start duplicating some of them. I could even give away a dubbed X1, but the game wouldn't let you drive it until you hit lvl30 IIRC.

i bought it for my younger brother for christmas and we've both been having a lot of fun. The online racing is awesome and you can totally tell when someone is using a racing wheel. We ditched the ikea chair and used the driver's seat out of my brother's MR2 on a wood base for mounting the steering wheel and gear shifter. It's pretty advantageous to have the g25 wheel with that setup, and outside of no g-forces, it's so realistic and precise. I couldn't imagine going back to a controller to play racing games, like I am with console FPS'ers.

My favorite car is a black 3400s, but it can't keep up with the guys driving LM and race cars (unless they make a big mistake!). Any other car hanging around 4-500hp gets rocked by the little 3400. I don't know what a spec level we're at, it's somewhere in the high 20's. we haven't touched b spec mode yet

im a bit bummed with the choice of tracks and new cars, but to me, it seems this series is constantly being updated.

on a side note, if you guys like FPS games, try playing battlefield bad company 2. i like it so much better than the COD series because of the co op online multiplayer. It much more important to support your teammates and it has so much more depth than the COD games. I got blackops for christmas and i've played it all of 20 minutes since then. :thumbsdown: Mind you this is all on PC, not xbox or ps3. i havent played either on a console yet

B-spec is awesome!!! Use it and love it. lol :FartExplode-vi:

Seriously tho, b-spec is very nice if you take advantage of it. Start out by having them race your best car against the longest race possible to gain exp. and $$$ for you. DON'T SIT AND COACH/WATCH!!! You will go crazy!!! B-spec drivers are idiots and do some over the top stupid crap sometimes. If you want to coach your driver then obviously keep the "mood" in the middle for best lap times.(assuming he doesn't need to pass anyone) Red is pissed off and he will make stupid mistakes and run off the road alot. Blue is chilled-out(stoned) and he will drive slower than necessary.(and get passed if in a close race) I have 5 b-spec drivers who are all over lvl30 I've already fired two for destroying my F1 on an easy endurance race.($500,000 rebuild for the frame fixed it) I'm on lvl28 and my b-spec is lvl35 with 154 vehicles(65modded to the max) and about $15,000,000.

It would be great to have a few NPORA members dominate a room for a few hours sometime. lol :itsallgood:

• 5 months later...