'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

BowTied

Hope you all get what you want!!!!!!! Have a safe and a great holiday... and 4x4 through that snow!!! laugh9.gif

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the garage, There wasn't a trace of a Ford or even a Dodge.

The presents were wrapped and the lights were all lit, So I figured I'd mess with the Pathy for a bit.

I popped the release and I lifted the hood, When a deep voice behind me said "Looks pretty good!"

Well, as you can imagine, I turned mighty quick, And there, by the workbench, stood good ol' Saint Nick!

We stood there a bit, not too sure what to say, Then he said "don't suppose that you'd trade for my sleigh?

I said, "No way, Santa" and started to grin, "but if you've got the time we could go for a spin!"

His round little mouth, all tied up like a bow, Turned into a smile and he said "Hey! Ya, let's go!!"

So as not to disturb all the neighbours' retreat, We pushed the truck quietly out into the street.

Then, taking our places to drift down the hill, I turned on the key and I let the clutch spill.

The sound that erupted took him by surprise, But he liked it a lot, by the look in his eyes.

With mudders a' crying and headers aglow, We headed on out where the 4x4s go.

And Santa's grin widened, approaching his ears, With every shift as I went through the gears.

Then he yelled "can't recall when I've felt so alive!" So I backed off the gas and said "You wanna drive?"

Ol' Santa was stunned when I gave him the keys, When he walked past the headlights he shook at the knees!

Then the Nissan exploded with pure exhaust sound! Santa let out the clutch and the tires shook the ground!

"Mudding is so fun!!!" is all that I heard, and I sat there just watching at loss for a word.

Then I heard him exclaim as we blasted from sight, "Merry Christmas to all, it's a hell of a night!!!"

Edited by BowTied
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...
Hey, thanks for that! Mind if I copy and post on my Facebook? I'd love to share this with my (non-Nissan) wheeling buddies.

Sure, share away and enjoy! My version of copyright for this is that you have the right to copy! :D