show off your R50 (pic)

badasnissan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, got the new engine in, huh? Sweet, dude! Looks like we'll have to hit some mud when I get out that way after all...good deal, man. Does she run like before, or anything a little off? I know some guys who have rebuilt their engines (usually a case of a spun crank) and most times, they re-assemble and there's something just not quite right that was ok before...hopefully didn't happen to you...

Aside from me sinking it & killing my engine this thing can't be stopped. I got her up & running with the new rebuilt engine yesturday, so look out!

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

31788290005_large.jpg

I like the fact that I can wheel the piss out of my pathy, but IFS sucks ass and the stock travel blows. Gearing sucks, not enough power, gas mileage is horrible and the 12v adapters in the cab royally blow. Aside from that, I love my rig, can't find anything else I'd rather drive

Ok guy and gals lets see um!!! I want you to post some pic of your R50 ( offroad ond onroad) and tell us some thing you like best about them.

So where's your pathy??

Ah, got the new engine in, huh? Sweet, dude! Looks like we'll have to hit some mud when I get out that way after all...good deal, man. Does she run like before, or anything a little off? I know some guys who have rebuilt their engines (usually a case of a spun crank) and most times, they re-assemble and there's something just not quite right that was ok before...hopefully didn't happen to you...

This engine is actually a lot better the the old one. The only problem is that I can't get the SESD light off. Oh well, I'll just get a PO Box in FL & register it there (no inspections). I aint hitting up anything until I get a couple of things done: building a snorkel, ripping out the carpet & Herculining the floor, building a new front bumper, skid plate, sliders, etc. But yeah I'll be up for some easy trail running until then!

Dude, that snorkel idea sounds awesome....think after you get it done I can clone your design and make one myself? I'll make the trip up there and copy your "blueprints" over a beer or two...I'll pry wind up doing the carpet/rhino lining as well...wouldn't be the first time...I did that with a buddy to his Blazer after we swamped it in a Mississippi lake on a powerline road Veterans' Day a couple years ago....that was nuts and looked like crap when we were done, but it worked..covered all the electronics and waterproofed the whole thing...it worked....but smelled like a swamp till he sold the truck...lol!

This engine is actually a lot better the the old one. The only problem is that I can't get the SESD light off. Oh well, I'll just get a PO Box in FL & register it there (no inspections). I aint hitting up anything until I get a couple of things done: building a snorkel, ripping out the carpet & Herculining the floor, building a new front bumper, skid plate, sliders, etc. But yeah I'll be up for some easy trail running until then!

Dude, that snorkel idea sounds awesome....think after you get it done I can clone your design and make one myself? I'll make the trip up there and copy your "blueprints" over a beer or two...I'll pry wind up doing the carpet/rhino lining as well...wouldn't be the first time...I did that with a buddy to his Blazer after we swamped it in a Mississippi lake on a powerline road Veterans' Day a couple years ago....that was nuts and looked like crap when we were done, but it worked..covered all the electronics and waterproofed the whole thing...it worked....but smelled like a swamp till he sold the truck...lol!

Thats fine with me. I'm gonna have a bit of help from someone who's already done it a couple of times on Frontiers & Xterras, plus its pretty straight forward (the homemade PVC snorkel is what I'm talking about).

• 2 weeks later...
SOOO i figured that since I just recieved my suspesnion lift today :fireworx: i would post up some stock pics and i will post up some after pics, now i just have to wait for alex's subframe drop lift and im gold

top-of-the-line, eh? i don't see a power antenna.

top-of-the-line, eh? i don't see a power antenna.

WOW where did I ever say top of the line, let me check....oh I didnt :owned:

So, just to clarify, you have

1. A 3.3- EPIC FAIL

2. No lift- Fail

3. A power Antenna- Who Needs One They Just Break=Fail

4. ARB Bull Bar- WIN!!

5. Manual Hubs- WIN