Barack Obama is the 44th President of the USA

Kittamaru

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conspiracies!!

The planes were unopposed because no one knew what was going on. The aircraft had not relayed the fact that they had been hijacked. Many immediately thought that it was some horrible accident.

If the government, or WTC owners destroyed the buildings why would Bin Laden take responsibility for the action? Terrorist organizations only like to take responsibility for things they actually did.

Yes, thats right, the government orchestrated Pearl Harbor so that means we are in cahoots with Al Qaeda too!

Where exactly do you get your information from? You lecture to not believe the "government" controlled media etc.(something I agree with somewhat) but exactly what are your sources?

Are you reading books that are by scholarly authors? or books and articles that are opinion peices with no evidence?

But I'm sure books are also a government controlled media source.

As for the Liberty: General historical concencus is that it was a mistake. There are recordings and all sorts of documentable evidence to disprove theories that suggest it was deliberate.

But of course, that doesn't count right.

But what does count in your book? considering you have already stated that . That statement nullifies any evidence you could ever present.

Give us a break! If all of these theories were true the government would have half the population on its payroll to keep it quiet.

But I guess I'm just a "sheeple" for reading, staying on top of current events, going to university, and making rational non-absolutist descisions.

You know what? I think you are 100% right, and you have changed my mind completely. I should just believe everything I'm told, because ultimately... Everything is always exactly as is seems and no one would ever lie.

Oh, and as for people on the government payroll to keep quiet... Don't be a fool, The government has built THOUSANDS of HUGE installations like bunkers and missile silos for decades all over the world right under the publics nose in COMPLETE secrecy. I sat thru a 2.5hr lecture from General Asshat while I was working on a military project... We were told 100 different ways to keep our mouths shut about what was going on,(not to mention what would happen IF we talked) and what we were doing wasn't even close to top secret.

"The planes were unopposed because no one knew what was going on. The aircraft had not relayed the fact that they had been hijacked."

Do you actually buy this for a second? Do you have any idea how anal the military is? Back in 95 I went up in a crop duster with a friend out of Winnie. He wasn't in radio contact with Hobby airport in south Houston as we got close, and to our surprise we had a visit from not one but two fighter jets out of Ellington Field. We never flew above 1000ft so he was falsely assuming it would be fine. Nothing happened other than him turning on his radio and talking to them for a second and they were gone.

As soon as the ATC couldn't contact the planes to verify why the transponders were deactivated jets are scrambled to find out what's going on.(which normally takes a phone call and about 5mins) They damn sure don't sit on there hands and hope everything works itself out...except in on that one day that is.

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. If nothing else, I simply hope to stir the curiosity of just one or two people; who will try to look past all the lies and decide to take a good hard look for themselves.

I have no reason to speak with people who are 100% bullheaded about the subject other than to hopefully make it entertaining enough that it actually gets looked at by a few who are not walking thru life with their blinders on.

As for the USS Liberty,

If you read about what actually happened that day you'll see that it's absurd to call it friendly fire.

From wiki..."internal White House documents obtained from the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library show that the Israelis' explanation of how the mistake had occurred was not believed."

Oh, and as for people on the government payroll to keep quiet... Don't be a fool, The government has built THOUSANDS of HUGE installations like bunkers and missile silos for decades all over the world right under the publics nose in COMPLETE secrecy. I sat thru a 2.5hr lecture from General Asshat while I was working on a military project... We were told 100 different ways to keep our mouths shut about what was going on,(not to mention what would happen IF we talked) and what we were doing wasn't even close to top secret.

You sir have said too much and violated everything the 2.5hr lecture was supposed to teach you!! You are now marked for termination!!!

J/K.

I see what your saying and ofcourse are entitled to your opinion. I just disagree with it and have my own conclusions. It is always good to hear what other people think though IMHO.

I'm also glad we are keeping this civil...Earlier when I saw there was a post by MZ I got worried that something happened and he had to intervene in a "mod" sort of way.

I'm sorry, but what do 9/11 conspiracies have to do with Barack Obama being elected President of the U.S? Please try to keep this on topic.

conspiracies, directly, don't really ahve anything to do with the new prez except in that they are based on information or lack of information which may or may not be available to the public. I believe that BO will be amazed at the things he learns as he gets briefed at a level beyond anything that congress or the house of rep (not to mention the public) are nowhere near. Face it folks, regardless of the inquisitions and house subcommitteees etc, there is still stuff that is tightly held in secrecy that, if it were to be made public, would eliminate our ability to function as a nation. If you want to whimper and whine about government control and filtering media, go ahead but it is that controla nd filtering that keeps your ass from being blown up.

This is one of my favorite quotes, I think it applyes to the current direction of this thread ;) .

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true. (Buddha)

This is one of my favorite quotes, I think it applyes to the current direction of this thread ;) .

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true. (Buddha)

Preach on preacher! Excellent choice of quote! :aok:

ahh so you get your information from Wikipedia!

really reliable. it can be edited by anyone...did you know that? What happened to don't believe everything you read? that makes it close to opinion and unusable as a source in intelligent communities.

but in an argument which spends half its time insulting the people who disagree with it what do you expect.

No, obviously you could never change your mind about anything. You are 100% right 100% of the time and the rest of us are fools with our blinders on.

No reason to speak to me eh? Well don't put your anti-government rhetoric that you get from theories on Wikipedia(which by the way has explanations for your conspiracy theory, or did you only read the parts that applied to your theory?) on a public forum.

Bunkers and missile silos are a completely different thing than 9/11, which if it was caused by the Government would be the biggest conspiracy ever! Conspiracies only work when there are a very few people involved.

I'm sure we never landed on the moon either and JFK is still alive living with Marylin Monroe.

anyway

I'd really rather not get banned and I'm beginning to get a little insulted from being called a fool, blind, "sheeple" etc.

So I'm going to duck out of this conversation.

The truth is rarely in the extremes of beliefs, but more likely to be found in the middle.

anyway

I'd really rather not get banned and I'm beginning to get a little insulted from being called a fool, blind, "sheeple" etc.

So I'm going to duck out of this conversation.

The truth is rarely in the extremes of beliefs, but more likely to be found in the middle.

I doubt you'll get banned beastpath... You're entitled to your opinion, same as anyone else. :aok:

Permitted it doesn't threaten anyone else. Seems to me like you did a fine job in expressing yourself, so kudos! :happy:

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bring up this old thread that has until now rested in peace...(I feel like some people here think I'm crazy and I'd like to clear the air a little.)

After rereading this thread I want to apologize for being so abrasive with my previous argument.

Please take the time to read the following article about what some high ranking officials have to say.

This article deserves your attention. It appears I'm not the only one who questions the official story of 9/11.

http://www.examiner.com/x-6495-National-In...-account-of-911

Reading that article should help some of people who I discussed this topic with picture me a little better w/out a foil hat on my head. I have a feeling the world is getting ready to hear the truth about 9/11.

Also check out what the Japanese has to say about 9/11.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...va&aid=7803

:stickwack: Right back at Ya

Who said anything about Iraq being part of 9/11?

Yes,Canadians don't start wars. They just let the U.S. & England do most of the work.

WW1 WW2 & now the war on Muslim extremist.

I'll shut up now. Should have never replied to this thread. I don't want to get banned.

Whoa, I totally missed this one. Where did you learn your 20th century history?

Think before you speak/type.

remember when all you heard on the news was jehaud this and jehuad that...jehaud means holy warrier...

I think you mean 'jihad'.

And yes, its meaning has been quite bunged since 9/11. Its reference to 'holy war' or 'holy warrior' seems to be an obvious attempt at characterizing a terrorist attack as something directly related to Islam. Clearly, that's a lot of crap and is totally unjustified.

The term 'jihad', when correctly translated, refers to the struggle (using this term loosely) faced by a follower of the Islamic faith. Having studied medieval European history, understanding Islam is crucial in its relationship with the west (be it 12th century Europe or 21st century United States).

I'm pretty sure I've already used this quote in this thread but here it is again: Knowledge is power. ;)

Edited by tekazgtr1984

Reading that article should help some of people who I discussed this topic with picture me a little better w/out a foil hat on my head.

It's OK David, you'll always have a little invisible tin-foil hat in my eyes. :itsallgood:

I think it's weird that my friend's taxes went up. He works part time at Safeway.

I love the bumper sticker "I'll just quit my job so Obama will pay me" or something like that. Seems fitting with the raise in lazy people taxes.

lol

here is an introduction to a great documentary on how governments exaggerate and distort threats to create an environment in which they can easily control the population

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

after watching all 3 parts, i am finding it hard to believe that the Al-Qaeda terrorist network even exists.

I like to follow Obama's progress with this website:

Obameter

I was disappointed to see he broke the promise of letting lobbyists serve in the administration when they have interest in private organizations (ie The Cheney+Halliburton). Check the background of your Treasury Department Chief of Staff. The very guys that Obama chastised for getting us into this mess are the same guys he his staffing his administration with.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Recession is the new 9/11.

Edited by nige

• 2 months later...