Repainting my Pathy to an FJ color?

alexrex20

Kinda vanilla.

I'd go for something that doesn't look quite so beige and washed out (this coming from a guy who painted his Pepsi can blue). I like the color, its the tone I think misses the mark a little. Look less like rough military and more like "I'll be there at six with the tofu wraps, mmmkay?". Then again I haven't seen one in person so the pic might not do it justice.

Just my assho...er, I mean opinion.

Kinda vanilla.

I'd go for something that doesn't look quite so beige and washed out (this coming from a guy who painted his Pepsi can blue). I like the color, its the tone I think misses the mark a little. Look less like rough military and more like "I'll be there at six with the tofu wraps, mmmkay?". Then again I haven't seen one in person so the pic might not do it justice.

Just my assho...er, I mean opinion.

it might be the lighting in the pic that makes it look washed out. i've seen a few in person and it's a bit more 'authentic.'

anyway, opinions are exactly what i'm looking for! :)

F*ck it! If you wanna do it, then do, hell it's your ride, not ours.

ya, i still kinda want to. the only thing stopping me is the hail damage that would have to be repaired if i wanted to paint it the right way. or, i could just do it the ghetto way because it's just gonna get pin striped again!

Whats wrong with a smurf?

Nothing, just there was a 60something chevelle wagon running around here that someone painted that color, only with a flattening agent in it, killed the car in my opinion and gave me a different outlook on that shade of blue.

Oh, and as stated, it's your truck paint it however you want, gonna be eventually doeing my rockers and up to the low bodyline on mine thinking purple. Yea purple

Edited by nunya

no...i dont like my beige and that one is uglier...i think the red on your truck is one of the better colors i have seen on a pathfinder

Dude I think red only ever looked good on the wd21s. The beige is a lot more classy, but whatever.

I don't think I have ever seen an R50 in your red in person... and I think it really stands out. I cant say I care for the 'sandstorm', it's kinda 'blah' in my eyes. Would be a huge change from the bright red for sure.

I don't think I have ever seen an R50 in your red in person... and I think it really stands out. I cant say I care for the 'sandstorm', it's kinda 'blah' in my eyes. Would be a huge change from the bright red for sure.

I have seen the red, and it catches my eye every time, very nice colour