If I said it out loud...

mws

For better or worse, I was brought up to be minimally offensive.

"If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it" and all that.

But, sheesh. Everyday I see something that makes me regret that! Sometimes I just want to say it out loud. I fear they are all going to build up inside and someday, when Alzhiemers or Tourettes gets the better of me, it is all going to come out in a mushroom cloud of inappropriateness! So I'm going to vent some off.

Post YOUR "not appropriate to say out loud" thoughts here.

Here's mine, just from lunch today!

"DUDE! YOU'RE WHITE! PULL UP YOUR (gosh darned) PANTS!"

"Lady, the dress with knee high athletic socks look is not working so well for you...."

"Of course I'm staring. Wasn't that your goal when you decided to gett THAT pierced? And when you chose to wear that?"

Edited by mws

Not yet, but I have yet to go to the gym later... usually PLENTY of (usually insulting) thoughts there. They typically start in the truck, in the parking lot (women's only gym, so many women working hard on that stereotype that we cannot park or drive... thank you ladies) where I can voice my thoughts, at least to myself!

I didn't know spandex could stretch that far (while observing a rather large woman in our company gym)

If you didn't want me to stare at your t!ts, you wouldn have them hanging out like that. (to a coworker)

what's the matter, they don't put ashtrays in piece of sh!t cars like yours? (everytime I see a smoker throw a butt out the window)

Actually, that last one doesn't count cause I do say it out loud if I get a chance to pull up next to them

Were you born stupid or did you train for it?

Let me guess, you were an only child...

You look the way I feel. I'm sorry...

Ahh, stillborn...

Don't worry, you are almost as bright as our president!

No wonder you are divorced.

How much for a BJ?

F-ing waddler, get out of my way you cow!! Better yet, leave the food food isle for a month...

No wonder your parents committed suicide!!

I could go on all day. Of course, I do say these things aloud at times and quite frankly, I believe sometimes they should be said. Some people need a clue in, especially if their actions/decisions directly affect you. The other side of it is that they may have the right to tell you to go F yourself... :shrug:

B

oh yay. this one can apply to today.......

i am not exactly "slim" nor petite, i consider myself FAT, i have FAT therefore i AM FAT. however, i am also muscular and relatively fit.... thanks to my job....

today, FAT ASS lady comes in, wants a 17' truck, fine, she was relatively nice so i kept my mouth shut,......

pull her truck for her, and lo and behold, she is too fat and un coordinated to even CLIMB ONTO THE STEP to get in :blink:

then she finally wrenches herself UP onto the step, before deciding the truck is "too small for her"........ i almost pissed my pants laughing, while she then volunteered her husband to drive the truck, while she waddles the 3 feet back to their ginormous ford excursion (with steps 2" off the ground for her fat ass to get in).....

WHAT does she do the SECOND she is in that excursion? omfg. picks up a mcdonalds cup and grabs some food from a bag :togo:

here's your sign

Rarely do I bite my tongue anymore, oddly, aside form someone waiting until the end of the onramp to hit their gas pedal and speed up, I didn't have any WTF to be commented on moments today. Will let you guys know when I do though.

On a side note, my co-worker shared this with me today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrFRbHMrurk

I normally don't bite my tounge which normally gets me in trouble, especially driving. Just recently had a customer car run out of gas on me(gauge I found out was not correct). Car died being the front car at a stop sign on a somewhat blind bend. As the guy behind me starts beeping and yelling, I got out of the car(dumb in todays society I know) walk up to him and in a louder than necesary voice told him "You magicy make the car f'n start and I will scream and honk your horn a-hole". As he pulled around stunned I realized I was wearing a shirt with my name/shop name on it while driving a car that didn't exactly blend with traffic with a vanity plate. Had to hear about that one...

Well lets see

One time this Chinese guy walked right in front of me as I was making a right turn so I hit the brakes. He looked at me stunned, yet he didn't have the walk sign and I regrettably yelled "wait your own turn you *insert racist term here"

Another time while downtown in the pathy with a couple friends, there was immense traffic on a Wednesday afternoon. And my friend phil rolled the window down and yelled "its like 1:30 don't you people have jobs"

I've said a lot of inappropriate things to other drivers/pedestrians that I shouldn't have lol.

Edited by redfinder

Is it because you have squinty eyes that you are uncapable of speaking english?

Why does every mexican call me amigo in my english speaking country?

If you two were hot lesbians, I would not mind you making out a foot away from me on the bus, but since you are ugly quit that @!*% (said that one, got yelled at for the next 10 minutes til i got off)

Do you realize what this does to me when you bend over with that shirt when you KNOW I have a gf? Ok, lets go back to your room...

only one i could think of that pertains to today:

just cause my pathfinder's badass, it doesn't mean that you have to show me how "badass" your Ram is by trying to race me.

Edited by StatutoryApe

I have a bunch just from today but I will spare you guys and only post up a couple:

Dude (other consultant I have to work with) I dont want to hear about you crappy life problems, just because the one thing I have going for me these days is a beautiful wife and kids doesnt mean I want to hear your effin problems. If you dont stop yelling at your wife over the cell phone while you stand right beside me and then ask me for advice about it you 44 yr old douche bag i am going to be forced to inflict bodily harm on you. Once in a while is fine but asking me what I think about your problems is getting old. I'm only 30 and you are 44 yet you have more drama than a high school kid.

(A thought later in the day with somebody else on the job site) Get off your arse and do your job so that I dont have to keep calling you to explain why I cant complete my tasks quickly and efficiently.

(yet another thought from earlier regarding yet somebody else on the jobsite) Do your effin IADC report on time Mother- Effer and just give me a hard copy, You obviously have not figured out how email works because you always forget to attach the PDF file.

To all the people who came in my skid today: Can you read? There is a big sign on the door that says Selman & Associates- Geology Lab. The Tool Pusher's house is next door damit!!

Dumb A$$ Albertans!!!!!!!

Well, I did say that but as I was in a Dodge 3/4 ton P/U at the time, my guess is the dumb a$$ Albertan in the Frontier in question did not hear me (he deiced to pass a bunch of cars at the end of a 2 lane, on the right, in the paved shoulder, just to get stuck behind a longer line of campers etc. west of Sicamous).

Today on the way into Wal*Mart....I actually muttered this to myself in passing - "Ma'am, I'm glad you've figured out how to milk the system to your advantage. That shows that there is at least some cognitive ability in the mush between your ears. That said...being a fat, lazy, unemployed pile of dog s*** does not entitle you to park diagonally across three handicapped spaces. Grow the f*** up and get a f*****g JOB!!"

Inside of Wal*Mart - Can you not f*****g read? The sign says 20 items or less! (said outloud to the morbidly obese woman buying $300 worth of groceries in the express checkout line for her 6 screaming imbecile children on her state benefits card) After realizing that she's on state, I really wanted to say.... Oh, wait, you probably can't read, that's why you're on state and have 6 coke-fiend babies destroying the wonderful atmosphere in here! Get a GED and get a job, fatass!

Today on the highway, on the way home from Wal*Mart, to the woman talking on her cell phone who slammed on her brakes from 60 to 25 because there was a cop in the median - WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT F*****G STUPID? I SHOULD RAM MY TJM UP YOUR A$$!!!!

Is it just me or do the lowest forms of human excrement shop at Wal*Mart? Oh yeah, and me, the cheapskate, unemployed college student.