1993 pathy spindle bolt size

PATHRIDER

Hey guys does anyone know what size bolt the upper control arms spindle is? lenght and pitch too if possible.

Cant find my darn manual and Im going to take to have it aligned tomorrow and the guys at our local alignment shop here told me that I might need longer bolts just in case it has to be shimmed.

I dont recall having to use a longer bolts on all the thread I read on here but Im headin to my local fasteners anyways so might as well pick a few.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Oh yeah this site still rocks.I havent been on here for almost a year and still see a lot of you hardcore nissan enthusiast :bounce:

IIRC they're 14mm x 1.5 x 50mm. The only place I found any was at a farm and tractor supply store, apparently tractors use large fine-pitch metric bolts too. ;)

Thanks bud..i bought some last year at a local fasteners and now cand find them...hey path another question is what would you recommend for a panhard bar drop bracket..im going to be needing that also. calmini maybe?

I got some 14x1.5 in a 60mm length @ a local bolt specialty shop (TACOMA SCREW, has every fastener the hardware store doesn't) I got these because my Alignment shop said they would feel more comfortable getting my lifted vehicle to spec if they had a few more threads in the frame.

I got some 14x1.5 in a 60mm length @ a local bolt specialty shop (TACOMA SCREW, has every fastener the hardware store doesn't) I got these because my Alignment shop said they would feel more comfortable getting my lifted vehicle to spec if they had a few more threads in the frame.

I was told the same thing. Thanks for the reply guys

• 6 months later...
Thanks bud..i bought some last year at a local fasteners and now cand find them...hey path another question is what would you recommend for a panhard bar drop bracket..im going to be needing that also. calmini maybe?

Calmini makes the one and only aftermarket panhard rod drop bracket you can buy separately. Trailmaster's 4" lift comes with a drop bracket too but I dunno about buying one separately, or if TM even still makes the lift kit. I made my own bracket that basically sleeves the stock bracket and drops the mounting hole down a couple of inches.

115625_195_full.jpg