The youngins are getting restless

5523Pathfinder

Well those in the N.T. are of a different mindset to most other Aussies.... I often think of them of having gone troppo from seeing far too much sun. But at such a young age!? It must be bloody hot these days out there!

ehh, he just needs a crew cut and an introduction to Corpral Punishment. I'll bet money that kid has never had a spanking before this.

Too bad he'll proably end up with a shrink and a Ridalin addiction after this when the answer is so simple.

ehh, he just needs a crew cut and an introduction to Corpral Punishment. I'll bet money that kid has never had a spanking before this.

Too bad he'll proably end up with a shrink and a Ridalin addiction after this when the answer is so simple.

This kids psychotic. I'm with MWS. They should put a ankle tracker on that kid.

Edited by PDCCD

I dunno. Are you telling me no one here ever did something questionable to an animal when they were young?

No one here has a random firecracker story? Nothing involving hair trimmers?

The fact that a 7 year old was able to break into a zoo makes me question the whole article. Was he put up to it?

How was he not missed? How far did he have to go to get there? Shouldn’t he have been in bed?

My original point is this: There is a fundamental lack of limits and consequences these days... Obviously not only here in the US.

This is the reason that a boy would think it's OK to go into a zoo and feed the crock or why a couple kids in Colorado would think they could get back at the mean kids by taking guns to school.

You're a liar if you claim to never having considered either option at least once in your life, but you weighed your actions against the repercussions and decided on your limits… You knew better.

Our society that has been on a downward slide for 40 years. I blame Freud and his associated clones. We’re too quick to analyze the underlying problems when the situation is often much more basic.

Personally, I’d have put a shoe in my 7 year old’s ass for trying to leave the house alone. He’d have never made it to the zoo. Simple as that.

My original point is this: There is a fundamental lack of limits and consequences these days... Obviously not only here in the US.

This is the reason that a boy would think it's OK to go into a zoo and feed the crock or why a couple kids in Colorado would think they could get back at the mean kids by taking guns to school.

You're a liar if you claim to never having considered either option at least once in your life, but you weighed your actions against the repercussions and decided on your limits… You knew better.

Our society that has been on a downward slide for 40 years. I blame Freud and his associated clones. We’re too quick to analyze the underlying problems when the situation is often much more basic.

Personally, I’d have put a shoe in my 7 year old’s ass for trying to leave the house alone. He’d have never made it to the zoo. Simple as that.

X2

there are a lot of kids missing a shoe in their asses nowadays

Edited by flnl

I dunno. Are you telling me no one here ever did something questionable to an animal when they were young?

No one here has a random firecracker story? Nothing involving hair trimmers?

The fact that a 7 year old was able to break into a zoo makes me question the whole article. Was he put up to it?

How was he not missed? How far did he have to go to get there? Shouldn’t he have been in bed?

I agree 100% :clap: not everybody is fit to be a parent and aparently this kid is one of the unlucky ones. I have met several people that have no buisness been parents.I have allways thought that people should have to get licenced to have kids. I mean we have to get a licence to get maried wish in most cases involve some kind of premarital counseling but can have a child at any time with no knowlege of how to take care of it. I think that is very unfair to the child. It is true that some people have a knack for it but there are others that can use all the help they can get. I hope my coments didn't ruffle too many feathers :D

OK, there is obviously not anywhere near enough information in this article to make a clinical diagnosis... the scary part I keyed off of was:

"In the footage, the boy's face remains largely blank, Neindorf said, adding: "It was like he was playing a game."

That alone is not nearly enough, but enough that I hope someone is going to monitor him carefully. Parents would be perfect, but they do tend to be biased. If he is disciplined and never repeats, great. But if he repeats, don't take it lightly.

That is extremely common in people with psychopathic disorders, but not that common in most humans. Read back into the childhoods of Jeffrey Daumer, Leonard Lake/Charles Ng, Dennis Rader (BTK killer), Arthur Shawcross, Eric Harris (Columbine) or any other true psychopaths and you see that same type of thing happening - and escalating in a rather consistent way. Insects, then animals, then hurting humans, then killing. One or two episodes is not an indicator, but at some point, the behavior becomes predictable. I am of the belief we can learn from the past and prevent abhorrent things.

The scary part is that we still don't have any way to "fix" psychopaths to help them behave in a more socially acceptable way. Some of the latest research indicates there are biological, physical differences in their brains.

A little cut and paste:

Psychopaths do not suffer from hallucinations but from a character flaw. These types of serial killers are in touch with reality and know right from wrong. They just don't care. Psychopathic serial killers lack one very important component of human nature - a conscience. Either they have no conscience or their conscience is too weak to inhibit the violence they commit. Psychopaths kill without guilt and remorse.

What creates a psychopath? No one knows for certain. There are many theories including genetics in that the person is born with the predisposition to kill. Other theories favor that the psychopath is a product of his environment. Perhaps it is a combination of both genetics and environment.

One of the most frightening aspects of a psychopathic serial killer is his ability to blend in with his or her environment. The person seems normal. However, beneath the surface lies two uncontrollable traits: sexual abnormality and a consuming need for power. The killings satisfies both with the ultimate control over life and death. Simply stated, killing gives them pleasure. They kill, experts say, because they want to and because they like it.

The only thing that stops a serial killer from killing is incarceration or the person dies.

Edited by mws

OK, there is obviously not anywhere near enough information in this article to make a clinical diagnosis... the scary part I keyed off of was:

"In the footage, the boy's face remains largely blank, Neindorf said, adding: "It was like he was playing a game."

That alone is not nearly enough, but enough that I hope someone is going to monitor him carefully. Parents would be perfect, but they do tend to be biased. If he is disciplined and never repeats, great. But if he repeats, don't take it lightly.

That is extremely common in people with psychopathic disorders, but not that common in most humans. Read back into the childhoods of Jeffrey Daumer, Leonard Lake/Charles Ng, Dennis Rader (BTK killer), Arthur Shawcross, Eric Harris (Columbine) or any other true psychopaths and you see that same type of thing happening - and escalating in a rather consistent way. Insects, then animals, then hurting humans, then killing. One or two episodes is not an indicator, but at some point, the behavior becomes predictable. I am of the belief we can learn from the past and prevent abhorrent things.

The scary part is that we still don't have any way to "fix" psychopaths to help them behave in a more socially acceptable way. Some of the latest research indicates there are biological, physical differences in their brains.

A little cut and paste:

Psychopaths do not suffer from hallucinations but from a character flaw. These types of serial killers are in touch with reality and know right from wrong. They just don't care. Psychopathic serial killers lack one very important component of human nature - a conscience. Either they have no conscience or their conscience is too weak to inhibit the violence they commit. Psychopaths kill without guilt and remorse.

What creates a psychopath? No one knows for certain. There are many theories including genetics in that the person is born with the predisposition to kill. Other theories favor that the psychopath is a product of his environment. Perhaps it is a combination of both genetics and environment.

One of the most frightening aspects of a psychopathic serial killer is his ability to blend in with his or her environment. The person seems normal. However, beneath the surface lies two uncontrollable traits: sexual abnormality and a consuming need for power. The killings satisfies both with the ultimate control over life and death. Simply stated, killing gives them pleasure. They kill, experts say, because they want to and because they like it.

The only thing that stops a serial killer from killing is incarceration or the person dies.

I would agree that from what little info we had it's merely conversational to speculate. But screw it, a swift kick in the ass should cure whatever issues "Freud and his associated clones" have invented. That's worked so well in the past. Why in the "Hay" days of the 50's, a whippin a day kept the devil away. Well, except for the high levels of alcoholism, unreported domestic violence, incest, rape, racism, discrimination, rampant disease and poverty, it was a great time to be alive.

There were just as many (on a percentage basis) psychopaths running around killing people back then as there are today. Sheesh, look at how many Hitler found to work for him!

We just didn't have the media, interconnected databases, and knowledge to KNOW the extent of the problem back then. In addition, most were never caught. They blend in well, and are smart enough to move around a lot so we aren't able to realize how many unsolved cases are related. How many kids did Daumer kill before anyone realized it was just one guy?

And if the latest research is right, that it is a biological condition, a swift kick in the butt will fix it every bit as well as a swift kick will fix a lack of height or change eyecolor..... Kick all you want if it makes you feel better.... all you're doing is making yourself tired.

Freud only noticed some people were fundamentally different. His theories as to why were quite hypothetical and incomplete. And some dead wrong.

There were just as many (on a percentage basis) psychopaths running around killing people back then as there are today. Sheesh, look at how many Hitler found to work for him!

We just didn't have the media, interconnected databases, and knowledge to KNOW the extent of the problem back then. In addition, most were never caught. They blend in well, and are smart enough to move around a lot so we aren't able to realize how many unsolved cases are related. How many kids did Daumer kill before anyone realized it was just one guy?

And if the latest research is right, that it is a biological condition, a swift kick in the butt will fix it every bit as well as a swift kick will fix a lack of height or change eyecolor..... Kick all you want if it makes you feel better.... all you're doing is making yourself tired.

Freud only noticed some people were fundamentally different. His theories as to why were quite hypothetical and incomplete. And some dead wrong.

Just to clarify, i was being sarcastic. I acknowledge that due to choosing this path we began traveling several decades ago, we currently reside in a society that has difficulty with consequences and personal responsibility. It's most easily identified in the children we're producing. Now I believe, that corporal punishment administered correctly can be a constructive tool, nothing teaches better than pain. But as Legalalien noted, it seems too few people are capable of being parents, much less capable of using a tool with such a narrow threshold for success. This ironically enough, has contributed to the evolution of the problem. Several of the serial killers profiled by the FBI had a history of corporal punishment being applied in their adolescence, shall we say, less than judiciously.

But, as Crazyhayseed acclaimed, it's all just mumbo jumbo. :tongue: Orrr, he's a Crazy hayseed :tonguefinger:

Edited by PDCCD