Pathfinder Mileage POLL

amb4081

How many miles are on your 1990-1995 Pathfinder?  

953 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles are on your 1990-1995 Pathfinder?

• 1-100,000 miles (just a baby)
    • 100,001-150,000 miles (break-in period)
    • 150,001-200,000 miles (broke in)
    • 200,001-250,000 miles (mature)
    • 250,001-300,000 miles (advanced in years/miles)
    • 300,001- up (pathy getting tired)

Just drove from Minneapolis to Moab and turned over 230k in the valley of the gods, very appropriate. Now I need to eek more power out of the vg30 or look at a swap. You don't know power loss until you climb an 8% grade at 9k feet, but she climbs like a champ in 3rd gear at 4-5k, no overheating, A/C on, and roaring like the beast it is. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've just found this thread and read every single post!

No one answered info about the recall (that I'm more than sure missed out on due to my milage)

• bought 95 Pathy in 99 with 60k miles. I lived in Las Vegas from 96 until 2 months ago. Now I have to worry about rust!
  • alternator went out a few months later, haven't had to replace since.
  • rolled over 244,000 yeserday!
  • original engine, though I believe it has the same oil leak other's have mentioned.

I'm on the 3rd cluth but to be fair, my ex had taken it in thinking because it was 2003 that the clutch is "old" and should be repaired. The place that allegedly put in new clutch, less than a year later, the throw-out bearing went. I'm on the same clutch from 2004 and no issues.

• I'm on the 3rd starter (original one died in 2007) (this time, I learned to replace it myself :D)
  • shocks/ struts: original... I would like to replace them once I can spare the $$$.. kinda squeaks sometimes LoL
  • exhaust manifold has not been repaired since 2003 (again, it's about money)
  • 2nd timing belt -replaced water pump at that time since original replaced after 60k purchase.
  • Original a/c lasted until 2004, I'm on my 3rd after market since.
  • Recently replaced the cruise control switches (the pedals area)
  • O2 sensor in may -engine light stayed off for a bit, but it's back on, supposedly the code points to fuel injector. Anyone replace that?
  • slight leak w/ gas tank. I wonder if it's a seal that needs replacing? I never smell it. the tank cover has some damp spots, never soaked
  • sway arm replaced
  • both CV boots cracked for years now. Will get those replaced before winter, since it sounds like I'll need my 4x4 now that I just moved to Ohio... Otherwise, those are original :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

hey, anyone know anyone that has a path that has more than 300K miles? do they live that long and how long do they live, but anyway, hey jmcardamone how do you disconnect the sepdo exactly, i'm interested. pathy has too many miles for me i have 144000 miles

Mine just rolled over to 316,000 miles no leaks, no smoke, doesn't use any fluid. I couldn't be happier.

• Like 1

Mine just rolled over to 316,000 miles no leaks, no smoke, doesn't use any fluid. I couldn't be happier.

Good to know. I'm sittin at 194k. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to think I can get another hundred thousand or so out of it!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...