Pathfinder Mileage POLL

amb4081

How many miles are on your 1990-1995 Pathfinder?  

953 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles are on your 1990-1995 Pathfinder?

• 1-100,000 miles (just a baby)
    • 100,001-150,000 miles (break-in period)
    • 150,001-200,000 miles (broke in)
    • 200,001-250,000 miles (mature)
    • 250,001-300,000 miles (advanced in years/miles)
    • 300,001- up (pathy getting tired)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

92 SEv6 with a lil over 185K. replacing the tranny cause its gettin tired plus the rear main is leakin. goin to a manual tranny this time though. other than that all thats been done is a tstat, starter, battery, and 2 timing belts, and lots of oil changes :). replaced shocks b/c of my lift and went with warn hubs but the autos were fine. still have original CV's and the boots are in great shape.....no cracks!! just noticed a little 1" x 1" bubble rust starting behind the right rear tire at the bottom of the fender but no frame rust at all.

the pathmaker is runnin great!!!!!

Rich

• 1 month later...

1992 V6,auto,4x4..220,00 KM. Been running fine since purchased a year ago.Brake job so far as well as some suspension work.So far its been great.

Edited by minnight

• 1 month later...

my 1990 se just passed the 244,000+ milestone......still going perfectly.....350 miles +/- to a tank of gas (350+ would be HWY miles of course)

and everything still works......except for the useless alarm which I apparantly disabled somehow some way the last time I did major work under the hood....oops.

oh I forgot...the AC went out last year..... darn!.

Only two things missing......the headrests for the back seats but hopefully my pal Slick has them in the mail to me now so I cant wait to put them into place. Not a performance

upgrade but still nice to have missing parts replaced none the less! :)

I'm just about to hit 240,000kms in my 95, thats almost 150k miles. For a vehicle with this many miles, it surely runs better/has less problems than many of the domestics that my friends drive.

It's the rust on the body thats getting to her :ar15:

OK Rich, I need your frame........give it over :ar15: ......lol

haha i just noticed that comment.....and NO you cant have the pathmaker frame!!!

....but i will have a 88 2door frame and 90 4door frame soon(as well as the rest of the truck) that are also 99.99% rust free with all the undercoating still in tact :tonguefinger:

im becoming a collector...

Edited by pathmaker1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Almost at 300000 miles, it should be a breeze to get there. I took good care of the truck for the last 16 years and it returned the favor.

I only have to correct the rear engine seal for now. I loose about a quart to the ground between oil changes that's why I am not too worried.

It's just a nuisance to see oil stains on the ground.

path90bj9.jpg

path90bj9.bc205af788.jpg

Im at 250,000 KM (from Canada). Have owned it for 1.5 years and it was at 211,000 KM at the time of purchase. Love this truck!

So far I have had to replace:

- Timing belt (last time changed previously unknown)

- Water pump

- Thermostat

- Radiator

- Starter

Still runs like a dream and do not blame it for taking some of my hard earned cash. She takes me wherever I want to go be it in the city or the wilds.

Can't wait to lift her and add ARB air locker to the rear!

Almost at 300000 miles, it should be a breeze to get there. I took good care of the truck for the last 16 years and it returned the favor.

I only have to correct the rear engine seal for now. I loose about a quart to the ground between oil changes that's why I am not too worried.

It's just a nuisance to see oil stains on the ground.

path90bj9.jpg

path90bj9.bc205af788.jpg

That fine piece of machinery should be good for 300k more miles!

My pathy has approx 366,000 miles (586,000kms) I just blew a head gasket and have only owned it for about 10 months. besides the head gasket i've only had to change the thremostat and the front driveshaft....oh ya I had to replace the passenger side front corner cause it was smushed before it was brought to the auto wrecker I bought it from. besides the rad everything else was cosmetic.

212,000km or about 133,000 miles.

I guess that is not much juding by the poll questions!

Engine is in great shape but I'm not 100% sure about the body and chassis--rust--despite considerable efforts in that department.