New to Pathfinders not Nissan

dhardison

After a pretty exhaustive search within a reasonable driving distance I finally found a good Black 95 Path 4x4. I guess you guys already know this, there are a lot of junk ones out there. Anyway mine is a black XE 122,000 one owner miles that belonged to a girl and was never even smoked in. It's gonna be my winter driver to give my black 03 350z, bought new, a break while I patiently wait til June for the 370z to go on sale. Anyway I should have bought a Pathfinder a long time ago for a second vehicle but somehow just never had the time money etc work out all at the same time. So I'm a Nissan lover from way back, 8 total, and not a stranger to forums and newsgroups but they have all been Z and some Maxima related.

Point is I'll try not to ask dumb questions, just read and keep my mouth shut.

I'll add a pic of my Pathfinder as soon as it gets back from maaco. As nice as everything else was about this Pathfinder the previous owner was a flight attendant and it spent most of it's life in long term parking at the airport. It had more door dings than just about any vehicle I've ever seen and they were magnified 10x by the black paint. I couldn't live with that so I drove it straight to maaco, never even brought it home, to get both sides straightened and painted.

Thanks for listening to my newbe rant - Nissan Rocks

Welcome and like dagwoodzz said...

Point is I'll try not to ask dumb questions, just read and keep my mouth shut.

Don't take that too far... We like people to share their knowledge, and sometimes you just want opinions before a decision, etc...

LMAO at @ "drove it straight to maaco"!! When I bought my newest Pathy 1 month ago, the GF says "Did you see the scrape here and that dent there?"

"Yes dear" was my reply "I'm not worried about it. There are going to be more..."

It's all good!! :D

B

Welcome and you shoulda left the door dings, adds character!

LOL I realize now how that sounded, and don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of character on any 13 yo anything. I guess my point is I want my character dents to be because I tried to carve that ditch in a foot of snow while everybody else was gridlocked on the hill. That is why I bought a body on frame Pathfinder in the first place. Not because it looked like it spent 13 years in Macy's parking lot at the mall sandwiched between an Escalade with chrome brush guards and a Lexus rx300. Anyway thanks for the warm welcome. I'll post pictures of my new scrapes too.