Automatic to Manual Locks

aeternaldark

Hey guys, how many of you guys are running MM hubs? If so, have they been holding up pretty good? I got to assume that they are better than the factory automatic hubs. The reason I’m concerned is because of the price, they are half the price of Warns. I’m getting my MMs in the mail today and I’m wondering if I made the right choice. I promise I used the search feature but there is not that much info on them. Thanks.

Hey guys, how many of you guys are running MM hubs? If so, have they been holding up pretty good? I got to assume that they are better than the factory automatic hubs. The reason I’m concerned is because of the price, they are half the price of Warns. I’m getting my MMs in the mail today and I’m wondering if I made the right choice. I promise I used the search feature but there is not that much info on them. Thanks.

I have Manual Hubs, Warn! No problem, easy swap, GREAT result.

Look at my post above, milemarkers.

Hey guys, I just got off the phone with a tech at Mile Marker and he said that to service the hubs all you have to do is use lithium grease or motor oil. He said NOT to use regular grease and what ever I choose to use, it must be a very light coat. The reason I asked is because the hubs right out of the box seems like they don’t have much lubrication. What do you guys use?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my Warn's installed....took me about an hour......they stated that there is no additional lubricant needed.......Warn....Mile Marker......Hmmmmmm, I think I would go with the brand name that has been around and has been proven......Warn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!