Thanks for having me !

fleurys

HI everyone.... I'm so glad to have found this place...! It's like having access to unlimited amount of knowledge and opinions based on tried and true experience. You don't get this anywhere else... My story is a bit complicated but to make a long story short, I had a path (1997) for about 8 months before I had to sell it (and my house) after losing my job while having a 3 Months old baby....now 8 years later ,a new job, a new house and a beautiful 8 years old daugther , I finally have been able to buy my second path. A greatly maintained 2001 se with all the major issues (maf sensor, intake butterfly screws, antenna, cd radio) changed for 2004 versions.. I was lucky that this path belonged to a nissan head mechanic (his wife actually)... so even after 160000 km, this truck as no clunk or road noise and drive and feels like new... I LOVE IT !

Now I have been reading pretty much all the threads ( I can't stop !), and I especially like the one (i don't recall the name of the member now), who decided to swap body after rolling his red pathy...right in his back yard with his father... I mean .. talk about determination !!! wow!..

Well, I have a few questions that i'll post in the right places... So long for now...

Steve.

Welcome Steve!!

It's like having access to unlimited amount of knowledge and opinions

No shortage of opinions!!! :D I'm glad you appreciate the site.

I was lucky that this path belonged to a nissan head mechanic (his wife actually)...

Now that's a good way to buy!! :clap:

I especially like the one (i don't recall the name of the member now), who decided to swap body after rolling his red pathy...right in his back yard with his father... I mean .. talk about determination !!!

That would be StatutoryApe. Agreed!! A really cool side note is that the body he swapped on was given to him by another member. Something like "Just come and get it", I believe. ;)

Ok, nice truck!! I hope the 'new' one is just as pretty!!

B

You're right.. i'm just on the south shore of montreal...20 min away of MTL... one more thing.. I did not see anything yet regarding official trails locations.... do we have this here ? I'm running wild (on the net and asking around) trying to find trails to go and have fun...but it's very hard to get any info...the one I find or hear are way off my rank having a stock path..

You're right.. i'm just on the south shore of montreal...20 min away of MTL... one more thing.. I did not see anything yet regarding official trails locations.... do we have this here ? I'm running wild (on the net and asking around) trying to find trails to go and have fun...but it's very hard to get any info...the one I find or hear are way off my rank having a stock path..

I have no idea about the trails in quebec, but here in ontario, most of them are marked somehow. My uncle and aunt live in brossard and my other aunt (uncles sister) and her husband live in "cote saint luc" (spelling?)

If I'm ever in town I'll let you know if you want.

Welcome to NPORA!! I don't know of any trails in Quebec... the only thing I can suggest is checking out the Quebec Xterra board, and maybe hitting some trails with them.

http://www.xterraquebec.com/forum/

I find most people don't typically post up trial information on the boards... it's more about who you know, and what they know.