H.S. Football coach goes too far...

unccpathfinder

I saw this and watched the video and saw nothing out of the ordinary...When I played football in high school my coach would have thrown me on the bench by my facemask and then probably started beating on your chest cussing you out up and down then maybe kicked you...

I would hate my parents if they were doign that b/c you know he's getting dogpiled and stuck over and over at practice...it's freakin football...

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/17479489/detail.html

Oh hell that was nothing! I had 10 times worse than that & never thought 'oh man coach is physically abusing me' nor did my parents ever think that... in fact now that I look back I'm kinda glad Coach Beckett & a couple others got to me before my mom in a few of cases...

haha...ohh yea i got my ass handed to me several times a lot worse than that on the game field and practice field...i remember getting the "GET THE fskc OFF THE FIELD YOU fskcING IDIOT" then i run off the field after letting a toss get outside he grabbed me by my mask and bitched me out while beating the hell out of my helmet with his clipboard then shoving me down on the bench feeling like a stupid freshman...

The next season on hitting day everyone thought I would be the hitting dummy like i was the previous year but no1 noticed me in the weightroom...i leveled one of our biggest hitters and the same coach that about kicked my ass htat day ran over picked me up and was like HELL YEA BOY then snatched the other guy up and was like how'd you like that @!*%...looks like your not the big man on campus anymore while the whole team was standing in shock...that day was when i started getting some respect in HS...

I honestly (not really but tahts what they used it for) thought they made us wear our helmets all the time during practice so they had something to grab a hold of anytime they needed your attention...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/family/09/1...ents/index.html

maybe that kids parents should have read this article...

Edited by unccpathfinder

I remember a clip where the nose guard did something like miss the snap count and lou holtz walked on the field and drug him off by the face mask. He was about 350lbs and Lou was about 90lbs. Pretty funny.

Hell Bear Bryant yelled at me when I was in the 8th grade.

Field trip to UA me and some guys snuck over to the practice field. Next thing you know "HEY THIS IS CLOSED PRACTICE GET OUT OF HERE!"

Scarred for life from then on.

• 3 weeks later...