Random Picture thread

csutke

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your Subaru Trainman! Wifey wants one.

Its no Pathfinder as far as off-road goes but I like it for what I need (not want). My wife likes it, the kids like it, we all like it!

And the Christmas decoration is only for a couple of weeks for those who are humbug about that sort of thing.

GG: a little radical don't you think? B)

I'd shoot the wife.

Nah, I'd get in trouble. Better just to buy her a Subaru. She actually wants either the Volvo S90 ( I think thats the SUV) or an Audi. But since she doesnt work those might be a bit too pricey. The Subaru offers utility for carrying kids around and AWD so I wouldnt have to worry about her driving around in the snow.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Since I 1. have nothing better to do

2. have been seeing new threads ocasonally pop up for the same reason

3. know this one has been untouched for a while by the salt on my windshield in the last pic

I have decided to bring the Random Picture Thread back to life! I start it back off with one from my accidents peopel got hurt in archives.

000_0570.jpg

The frame rail on a 302 powered Ranger on it's first and last ride. Usefull information, when you see a concrete wall-try turning

The highway sign thread made me actually start to pay atention, I go by this sign everyday and couldn't tell you how long it's been like this....

sign.jpg

haha, very similar to

stop-hammertime.jpg