• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some for the sick at heart!

necrophilia.jpg

necrophilia.jpg

necrophilia.jpg

I know, I know pure sickness. I looked it up on photobucket after I saw a dude wearing a t-shirt saying "necrophilia, sure could use a cold one!"

Edited by silverlion

I know, I know pure sickness. I looked it up on photobucket after I saw a dude wearing a t-shirt saying "necrophilia, sure could use a cold one!"

I used to work at a bigass club as a bartender/bouncer & we would throw these themed parties & on Valentines Day one year we through a "sweatheart party" or some gay sh!t like that & we each had to come up with our own slogan about "love" or "sex" or what not. My bar manager's was "It aint big but it's cute!" but mine was "Dead girls never say 'no'"

I actually saw something close to that in person. Someone drifted off of a main residential road onto the sidewalk, got both passenger tires hooked on a telephone stay wire (about 45 degrees), slid up it, slid back down and wedged their rear bumper against a street sign or something, and there the car stayed. I can't figure out WTF in your picture!!

Oh, and tell me that carrier deck missle launch is a joke or PS!!!!

B

I'm hoping Phot chop too.Whomever did it made it kinda convincing with the smoke behind it though!

And I can not figure out the car in the power lines one either but the car is still running in the pic.

Edited by zonianbrat

The rockers are crushed and there are lines real close to it like it was wrapped up right there but I am not sure if the lines could have bent the rockers that much.

I see that. Here is my guess: It rolled due to getting clipped/bad cornering at high speed/whatever, caught the telephone pole at a glance with the underside as it was rotating back to the tire side and the vector forces lifted it up high enough at low forward speed to hook the front wheel, and there it hangs...

Any takers?

B

I'm hoping Phot chop too.Whomever did it made it kinda convincing with the smoke behind it though!

And I can not figure out the car in the power lines one either but the car is still running in the pic.

The "smoke" is probably steam from the catapult.