Introducing... the CowFinder!

XPLORx4

I hope that you've kept it that way, right Dean? I'd rock it out man.

How did they distract you long enough to do that? Was there like a man funking a bear or something?.. God why did I think of that 1st?...

Edited by Fukinitupagain

LoL, now when your on the highway and honk the horn, does your truck go "Mooooooove over" :laugh: ... :unsure: uhhh, sorry about that (pete crawls back into his hole)

Edited by PDCCD

thats a good one.... suggest to them that the next time they do something like that, go with the Zebra instead....

They actually debated whether to do cow spots or zebra stripes, and in the end they decided cow spots would be faster and easier to stick on my truck than zebra stripes. They had about 3 guys slapping on the vinyl in just a few minutes. The vinyl was very poorly applied, with tons of bubbles and wrinkles, so if I decide to keep with the cow motif, the vinyl will have to be reapplied correctly (and when my truck doesn't have dust all over it).

As we continued driving down the trail, they started joking that they're gonna get me a cowbell and attach an udder to the body above the rear diff, and I kept hearing over the FRS radios, "Hey Dean..... mrrrAAOOOOOOOOahh!" or "Hey Dean, please stop dropping cow-patties on the trail!" (the trail passes through some free-range ranches).

Should I go with the cow motif, or decorate it some other way?

I would rock the cowspots and beat them to the punch with the cow bell, hang it off the back like wannabe rednecks do with the trucknuts things. And to get them back, all I have to say is ceran wrap and baby powder.

i suggest you do a whole color change

like red and yellow with mac donalds logos on the wheels

and carry a ronald mc donald doll with you at all times

EDIT: looks like someone has already stolen my idea and done this....

mcdonalds_ghetto_car.jpg

I personally like the clean white look. I understand after having a white vehicle for so long change seems apealing. I used to keep my Camaro clean white and black. Shaved off all SS embloms etc. Once at an Auburn (war eagle!) football game somebody stuck 2 auburn magnets on my car. One in the middle of the hood and one on the door. I removed the one from the door but saw the one on the hood as different so I rocked it for like 3 months. Do what you like Dean.

Edited by zonianbrat

Nice, there is a PT Cruiser around here done up the same way, Holstein style. It cracks me up every time I see it!! I say do it right, and the cow bell and udder idea is freakin' hilarious!!! Mooooooooo it!! I mean Dooooooooo it!! :D

B