skid plate

Nismojunky

where can i get them?

i am in the middle of getting some now. i'll let you know if everything works out. The guy that makes them is in winnipeg. They are called Black Panther. do a search for the name here to see more

btw, go to napa or partsource for that relocation kit. come to think of it, mine was made by transadapt, not permacool

i am in the middle of getting some now. i'll let you know if everything works out. The guy that makes them is in winnipeg. They are called Black Panther. do a search for the name here to see more

btw, go to napa or partsource for that relocation kit. come to think of it, mine was made by transadapt, not permacool

im looking for a dual filter one

my transdapt OFR kit is a dual. I can get the part number off it if you wish. My skids are Black Panthers. They arrived quickly but I believe Marcel has had some slowdown due to issues in his personal life.

Edited by k9sar

Marcel's computer is being repaired so the only way he can take orders is through his facebook page (via his cellphone's internet browser) He is going to put together a set for me and another set for one of the xterra drivers on CNTC. I will definitely let you guys know how it all works out.

Marcel said he is expecting to have his computer working again sometime this week.

Mike, do you have a facebook account? Search for 'Nige Pilsner' and add me as a friend and i can connect you with Marcel to order some. Next time i talk to him, I will mention you.

Don't hold your breath w/ Black Panther :thumbsdown: . I highly recommend NOT to purchase from him. I have only had BAD experience from him. Marcel Miller has had my money for over three months for skids he claimed he had "in stock" ready to ship. Have not seen skids or heard from him after numerous attempts to contact him by phone (which is now disconnected) and e-mail (21 times to be exact). He was very responsive when collecting the $$ then fell way short on delivery. Beware. This may just be my isolated case but I remember a post a while back that he had someone elses money without product too. He came highly recomended here on NPORA for a nice quality product. But if you want to give someone $$ for nothing then contact him. Just save yourself the trouble and build your own skids or have a local shop do it. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want any specifics of the transaction.

And Marcel if you are reading this..... WHARE ARE MY SKID PLATES!

Don't hold your breath w/ Black Panther :thumbsdown: . I highly recommend NOT to purchase from him. I have only had BAD experience from him. Marcel Miller has had my money for over three months for skids he claimed he had "in stock" ready to ship. Have not seen skids or heard from him after numerous attempts to contact him by phone (which is now disconnected) and e-mail (21 times to be exact). He was very responsive when collecting the $$ then fell way short on delivery. Beware. This may just be my isolated case but I remember a post a while back that he had someone elses money without product too. He came highly recomended here on NPORA for a nice quality product. But if you want to give someone $$ for nothing then contact him. Just save yourself the trouble and build your own skids or have a local shop do it. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want any specifics of the transaction.

And Marcel if you are reading this..... WHARE ARE MY SKID PLATES!

thanks for the heads up kirk

Wish I had a plasma cutter (and a bigger garage)!

I'll be dropping by Speedy Metals and picking up some steel to start work on the skids and rear bumper.

Hell I should just make a full external cage to stop the trees from attackin' my truck.

Now it's red with down to primer pinstripes!-

Re: BlackPanther & Marcel, as mentioned above he does have some personal issues which have put the skid plate business on the back burner for him, and his PC being down doesn't help. I have been in touch with Marcel, so we're working on getting Kirk his skidplates... and I hope for everyone involved it gets resolved soon.

I hate to see Marcel's name dragged through the mud, as he does offer a great product. But I do understand Kirk's frustrations, as 3 months is too long when you're waiting on parts you've paid for. Speaking as a customer, it would also suck to lose another supplier of pathfinder parts due to bad service & personal life butting in.

Like I said, we're working on getting Kirk's stuff, so I'll try to remember to post here if the problem gets resolved.