GWT007.jpg

The test out. Looks promising eh?

GWT009.jpg

GWT010.jpg

GWT011.jpg

GWT012.jpg

GWT014.jpg

GWT015.jpg

They weren't kidding when they said 'irregular and hazardous'. Braved through it, but got stuck coming back. Alot worse than it looks, really steep on the one side. Kicked in into 4LO and took a little run and just barely made it over the peak.

GWT016.jpg

GWT019.jpg

GWT020.jpg

Love the stance it has now with the wheels and tires. Bodylift is going to be installed one of these upcoming weekends. Fixed the rust and sprayed 3 coats of stone guard on the rockers and bottom of the doors, plan to paint flat black to match the truck's trim.

HEy, I live in squamish! I just about ordered new bumpers today to replace my stock ones, but thinking now I might as well try to get some made, at least the rear. Got any fabrication connections in squamish? we should wheel sometime.

Great Pics....

Thnx 4 sharing!!!!

Thanks!! :crossedwires:

Looks good. Is there any lift on it as it is now or just the soon to be BL? What size tires are those?

No lift. Tires are Toyo Open Country 31x10.5x15 which is stock size for Lego rim Pathfinders. Those wheels are 15x8 with 4" Backspacing. Fit awesome, no modifications needed at all. Tire comes close to rubbing at the front while turning but still clears. Didn't rub at all during my test.

HEy, I live in squamish! I just about ordered new bumpers today to replace my stock ones, but thinking now I might as well try to get some made, at least the rear. Got any fabrication connections in squamish? we should wheel sometime.

I'm planning on making my own bumpers in the near future (I hope, I have lots of projects). Rear will be done first. I made up a drawing in AutoCAD, I'll post it up once I'm done. We should definitely go wheelin' sometime.

how did you like those tires? I was thinking of getting a set for my winter tires on the chrome rims. Canadian tire has a special on them now....

They came on the Finder when I bought it so I can't say how long they lasted. I've had them on there for almost 2 years (daily driver for almost 1 year straight), been through all the seasons. I guess they are an okay tire for the price you pay, but don't expect any miracles. If I wanted to buy a full dedicated snow tire I'd go with Cooper studded.

Sorry I took so long to reply, I was in California since Tuesday playing with these 'toys'.

P1010187.jpg

I don't know squamish very well, I'm from Coquitlam. Squamish is just a place I drive through to get to Whistler :) (did get my dog at the pound there though many years ago)