New Member Prague Czech Republic

Dabel

Greetings,

Just joined the forum, thought I'd say hello and tell y'all a bit about myself.

So... I'm a 36 year old man, born and raised in Bloomington Indiana USA. Lived all over America, mostly California the latter years, Amsterdam, now Prague Czech Republic the last 8 years or so where I own a lovely little dive bar.

Got my Basic and Performance Certificate from Motorcycle Mechanics Institute Orlando in '91 but somehow got railroaded into running industrial printing machinery the next decade til I called it quits and headed out to find my fortune in the big wild world.

Done quite a bit of wrenching over the years though almost exclusively printing equipment and motorcycles so don't hold back on me on the technical end, but also don't be surprised if I ask some seemingly stupid questions every now and again.

I've checked the "weekend warrior" box on my profile but in reality offroad is part of my everyday life as I have an extremely isolated farm on the end of a tractor road and getting home requires 4 wheel drive, especially in the spring and fall. The Ol' Lady doesn't like it too much but I sure do. And it keeps the visitors down to a minimum when you have to go pick them up at the end of the drive when they want to "drop by."

My Pathfinder is actually a "Terrano" by brand but not by design as most of you know. It's a 1990 V6 3l Automatic (not my choice of trannies but it was clean and CHEAP!), stock at the moment with the exception of an LPG system. I'm currently doing a top-end rebuild on it due to head gasket failure caused by a blown radiator.

See y'all around!

hi.

i know we'd all love to see a pic of the LPG modification.

how are czechs treating you?

Hey!

I'll get some pics out soon. Works like a dandy, little loss of power and about 20% less efficient but at half the price of gasoline locally can't be beat (aside from the 60 liter tank in the back that is).

Czech is great, that is if you like meat and potatoes and beer that's cheaper than water. To be honest ain't easy being American out in the world these days, but I got a good life here...

Hey!

I'll get some pics out soon. Works like a dandy, little loss of power and about 20% less efficient but at half the price of gasoline locally can't be beat (aside from the 60 liter tank in the back that is).

Czech is great, that is if you like meat and potatoes and beer that's cheaper than water. To be honest ain't easy being American out in the world these days, but I got a good life here...

good.

drinking is definitely a pro hobby in your parts. lol

and we'll patiently await the pictures. :)